All reviews boutique hotel french style great hotel quiet street home away from home place to stay professional service well run hotel highest quality pillow menu three nights small hotel desk staff location was perfect comfortable beds would definitely stay here again major attractions
Reviewed 27 October 2018

I had a very nice time at Frederic Koklen. The rooms were beautiful. Bathrooms were large and made you want to take a long shower. The front desk staff were very cheery and always smiled, and were very helpful with information. I booked a day tour outside the city - to the winery and fortress, and, what do you know, the guide was one of the nice ladies at the front desk. It was just a coincidence it turns out. Careful in choosing rooms, I was near the staff closet, which meant a little noise earlier than my late-sleeping self cared for. But otherwise great, the restaurant is nice too. Breakfast is an occasion to try the pancakes with salmon that they like there (me too like).

Room tip: try higher than the 2nd foor
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2018

This place is beautiful! Simple check-in, into two rooms, both equally beautiful and clean. I stayed on the third floor which is very picturesque. The walk from the stairs to my room was enjoyable. Small touches with great attention to detail, like the hotel name engraved on the marble steps, with the beautiful decor in the hallway and a beautiful mural. In the room itself, I had more space that any other hotel in Poland or Ukraine! A nice walk in area to drop luggage. All the amenities you would need for the bathroom, including a plush robe and slippers. The bed was monstrous, super comfortable and with a pillow menu; orthopaedic, lavender, hypoallergenic, etc. The decor, although not what I would put in my house was very fun and completed with great precision. To top it all off a balcony looking over the main street, which was quite for sleeping.

Room tip: 303- the room as I described it ;)
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We were in Odessa in August - the best time to visit to Odessa. We stayed in this beautiful hotel because our friends recommended us. The hotel is occupies a historical mansion of 19th century in the city center. Beautiful rooms, excellent service, very good restaurant. Highly recommend!)

Room tip: Suite on the city side are perfect!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Our visit to Odessa was too short, but great anyway.
This hotel was centrally located and convenient for all purposes.
Nice room, clean, and very helpful staff.
I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend to others.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
FKoklen, Генеральный директор at Frederic Koklen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Waldemar J!

Thank you for taking the time to post this nice review following your recent stay with us! All our team is truly delighted to read that you fully enjoyed your stay ,our service and staff. We are always willing to make our guests feel like home, so it is always a great reward to our team to get positive feedbacks like yours.

Best regards,
General Manager Tatiana Zagnitnaya

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This was advertised as boutique hotel and it kept promises. Quiet place but close to all interesting places to see and nearby also many nice restaurant. Large variety breakfast. Very helpful reception. Free parking.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JuhaniP54!

Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience from your recent stay with us.We are very glad to know that You enjoyed our central location and the service provided by our team. We hope you will give us an opportunity to welcome You back in future!

Best Regards,