Aurora Hotel(Antigua)
US$ 95
US$ 87
US$ 214
US$ 197
Hotel Lo De Bernal(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 60
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 69/night.

Hotel Casa Rustica(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 32
US$ 145
US$ 133
  • Pool
Hotel Casa Bella(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 77
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Sin Ventura(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 39
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 82
US$ 75
Casa Florencia Hotel(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 47
US$ 43
All reviewsdon pedrotartinesserene courtyardrequested a quiet roomred eye flightcolonial mansionantique furnituretwo nightsmain plazahotel is lovelyrainy seasonwithin easy walking distancewe've stayedlight sleeperlake atitlanboutique hoteleach morning
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Majestic...old Spanish type of house with its central garden in Antigua. Close to the main park and Cathedral. Great breakfast...and superb service. Nice and clean rooms, best bathroom and classy surroundings.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I found it walking through town, walked in and the central courtyard was beautiful. There were some tables around the patio and I was asked if I would like to order lunch. I had some large scampi, lightly breaded and it was wonderful. Talked to the manager and his family and had a very pleasant time there. If the hotel rooms are as nice as the rest, it will be a pleasure. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Only had lunch
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Lovely place. We've stayed at Master suit, of course it is gorgeous.
All staff were really helpful and kind and the food of restaurant was also fantastic.
All memory and experience at Palacio de Dona Leonard was good.

The only thing I felt "not enough" was Flower, there was no flower on the table of master suit as picture shown, besides of that I liked this hotel very much. Will go back.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Hotel is in a great location, very charming hotel, you have the feel of an old place but not in the negative way. Our room was very nice, the bathroom a little dark but in general everything was great. We did not have dinner in the hotel as the restaurant offered mainly international options, but the receptionist recommended us a restaurant 3 minutes walking and it was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I happened to find this hotel by pure chance. I am soo glad the property I was supposed stay at fell threw. I believe the room we stayed in was Doña Isabela and they paid attention to every detail in the room. From the amazingly comfortable beds to the toiletries in the bathroom, it was luxurious. The location is also perfect because it is steps away from the main plaza. You would think that would cause it to be quite noisy, but it is like you step into a secret garden when you enter the property. We were there for NYE, so there was plenty of noise on the streets. I wish I had found this place my first visit to Antigua. I will definitely be coming back again and again!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Gerencia P, Gerente at Palacio de Dona Leonor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Hello Leastatt,

Thank you very much for your lovey comments, we try our best to make our guest feel like home. We definitely hope to see you back in the Palacio again and again...

Thank you.