See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We used their shuttle bus for 3 times (once, it's cancelled without prior notice) as it's cheap.

1. Antigua to Panajachel: 70Q
The shuttle left 20mins later than its time.
2. Panajachel to Antigua: 70Q
We reserved via phone day before. And we were asked to be at Panajachel port 15mins before its departure time. 5mins before departure time, I got scared so texted Onvisa. Person who attended said there was an accident from Antigua to Panajachel so the bus got back to Antigua and there is no other bus coming within 4hrs. I asked people who owns shuttle in Panajachel but theory said they never heard this big accident on the way. I'm not sure what was the reason they canceled shuttle but they should have had noticed me before I contact them. I found another agency take me to Antigua so I took it instead. I'm glad that I didn't pay in advance.
3. Antigua to airport: 70Q
The shuttle delayed 10mins but arrived at the airport on time. So no problem. Shuttle was a bit smelly and trash was on the floor.

To sum up, it's ok to take if you want to save money and have time. If you don't, I'd recommend to pay 10-20Q more to use another trustable agency.

3回シャトルバスで利用しました。そのうち1回は、事前連絡なしでキャンセルになりました。(私が連絡しなかったら、キャンセルになったことも伝えられていなかった模様…)
お金をセーブしたくて、時間がある方にはいいかと思いますが、そうでなければ、少しだけ多く出して(10-20Qほど) 評判の良いエージェンシーにお願いすることをおすすめします。緊急対応に費やす労力で疲れます。

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a budget option when we extended our stay in Antigua by one night. For 100Q this was excellent value. The room was very dark and the mattress very soft but the room was a good size with a private bathroom and wifi that worked well. A shuttle we were offered here to Panajachel was also cheaper than anywhere else we had seen.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

We reserved a place to stay here for three nights but after the first night they booked someone else into our room and kicked us out because we didn't pay in advance and the other party had. This was in the middle of Easter week so there is (as I am currently writing this) nowhere else to stay in town. Oh and did I mention the mattresses stink and squeak and there is some random dude that sleeps in the courtyard and tries to sell you drugs, weed, Coke etc. Don't leave valuables here. Don't book anything with their shuttle service

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Private room with one queensized bed and one "normal" cost 100 quetzales per night. There is only one bathroom with shower so occasionally we had to wait, but it was ok. I mean there only seemed to be three rooms sharing it anyways, two of which were privates and the other a 4 bed dorm.

All of Antigua is really close by (as it is a very small town) and they organize tours and shuttles at better rates than the other places we looked at. 60 Q to go to Pacaya (with a guide in a group) and 70 Q to get to Panajachel.

They did have a dog (a super cute golden named Bobby), so if you're allergic you might want to look for another place to stay. For me however it was great since I really love dogs and he was very friendly and calm.

The clearing was a bit so so.. I could have wished that the one bathroom would be in a bit better shape, but then again, you get what you pay for! It wasn't disgusting like that and it was cleaned at least once per day, it could have been a bit cleaned though. You know?

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

We didn't stay here but used their travel agents. The staff were fairly accommodating and we were given a good price for the tours we booked in comparison with other travel agents we had received quotes from.

The third party tour companies they used were good but Onvisa's drivers for collection and drop off are quite tardy and enjoy making unnecessary stops which adds to your journey.

Of the tours we booked with them, our tour of Lake Atitlan was very good. However, our tour of Volcano Pacaya was not so much. We also booked our shuttle to the airport with them and again they arrived late.

Date of stay: August 2015