Quinta de las Flores
Soleil La Antigua(Antigua)
US$ 137
US$ 133
  • Pool
Hotel Casa Rustica(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 38
La Villa Serena(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 63
Casa Florencia Hotel(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 49
The Doozy Koala(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
Hotwire.com
US$ 319
US$ 178
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfolk artoutdoor living roomgrounds are beautifulminute walkan oasisnice poolworking fireplaceswimming poola great place to staycentral squarevisiting antigualake atitlanhot watercasitaflowershammockscarmen
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I always look forward to a getaway to Quinta in Antigua. The charm is in its expansive gardens and rooms with folk art. The service is great and I fell lucky to get a room because it is so popular with volunteer medical groups.
My only complaint is that there is only one small opening window in the bathroom and I prefer not to use a fan at night because of the noise. Antigua is warm so open window or a fan is a must. The hot water took a long, long time to arrive, and a lot of cold water went down the drain.
They have a great outdoor living room, which was an inspiration for a community building we built and our volunteers love it. I look forward to my next visit there.

Room Tip: Garden room or the casitas for larger groups are great
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had 3 excellent nights at Quinta de las Flores. But first, a few minor downsides:
-It is a little bit outside of the city centre, but just a 10' walk
-Getting warm water in some rooms took some time
-The hotel was almost empty (rainy season) and could feel too quiet for some people.

Now all the rest was fantastic. The place feels like a quaint old village around a fabulous central yard. Hummingbirds fly around the flowers next to the swimming pool. The open-air (but roofed) restaurant served some of the best meals we had in Antigua, and perhaps in our whole trip across Guatemala. Service was discrete but friendly and very professional. The garden rooms with fireplace (which we didn't use) were spacious, well-decorated and very clean.

Wholeheartedly recommended. Take the Garden rooms as the Corridor ones can feel a little smaller and darker.

Room Tip: Go for Garden rooms rather than Corridor ones
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Olivier S
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place to stay . View of fuego volcano , good food lovely service . Casita very nice great shower and close to town centre . Easy to get to coffee plantation , cocoa place and Obras where we helped some lovely Mayan Guatemalans . Nice pool and just overall relaxing I'm going again next year .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week and it was such an oasis! I appreciated all the security and safety measures. The staff were wonderful and friendly. I loved the meals there...delicious and good value. I could have eaten there for every meal! The pool was refreshing. I loved all the vegetation. The volcano was cool to watch every night...we got some terrific photos! The villa was well equipped with kitchen stuff. It was very clean. It would have been nice to have screens on the windows for fresh air with no bugs. Our legs got munched beside the pool, but I never actually saw alot of bugs. Use Deet . A wonderful place to stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank skinahan
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The Quinta de las Flores is a magnificent place to stay. Gorgeous gardens, stunning volcano views, quaint, comfortable and spotlessly clean rooms (and over my two week visit I stayed in 3 different rooms). Delicious food and the best staff! This is without a doubt my home away from home while visiting Antigua!

Room Tip: Casita #2 has a stunning volcano & garden view!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family