All reviewsfolk artlocal craftsoutdoor living roomgrounds are beautifulminute walknice poolswimming poolcobblestone streetscentral squarelake atitlanhot watercasitaflowersguatemalahammockscarmencorridor
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had 3 excellent nights at Quinta de las Flores. But first, a few minor downsides:
-It is a little bit outside of the city centre, but just a 10' walk
-Getting warm water in some rooms took some time
-The hotel was almost empty (rainy season) and could feel too quiet for some people.

Now all the rest was fantastic. The place feels like a quaint old village around a fabulous central yard. Hummingbirds fly around the flowers next to the swimming pool. The open-air (but roofed) restaurant served some of the best meals we had in Antigua, and perhaps in our whole trip across Guatemala. Service was discrete but friendly and very professional. The garden rooms with fireplace (which we didn't use) were spacious, well-decorated and very clean.

Wholeheartedly recommended. Take the Garden rooms as the Corridor ones can feel a little smaller and darker.

Room Tip: Go for Garden rooms rather than Corridor ones
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Olivier S
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place to stay . View of fuego volcano , good food lovely service . Casita very nice great shower and close to town centre . Easy to get to coffee plantation , cocoa place and Obras where we helped some lovely Mayan Guatemalans . Nice pool and just overall relaxing I'm going again next year .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week and it was such an oasis! I appreciated all the security and safety measures. The staff were wonderful and friendly. I loved the meals there...delicious and good value. I could have eaten there for every meal! The pool was refreshing. I loved all the vegetation. The volcano was cool to watch every night...we got some terrific photos! The villa was well equipped with kitchen stuff. It was very clean. It would have been nice to have screens on the windows for fresh air with no bugs. Our legs got munched beside the pool, but I never actually saw alot of bugs. Use Deet . A wonderful place to stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank skinahan
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The Quinta de las Flores is a magnificent place to stay. Gorgeous gardens, stunning volcano views, quaint, comfortable and spotlessly clean rooms (and over my two week visit I stayed in 3 different rooms). Delicious food and the best staff! This is without a doubt my home away from home while visiting Antigua!

Room Tip: Casita #2 has a stunning volcano & garden view!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is a must to stay at while at Antigua. The most beuatiful and spacious gardens with views of 3 volcanos. Stayed in a huge corridor room complete with Mayan style decor, fireplace, kind-size bed, walk -in tile shower, refrigerator and fountain just outside my door. Carmen the receptionist is very friendly and speaks wonderful English. The hotel staff is professional and always seem to have the biggest smiles. Pedro, the doorman, is very nice to talk with and keeps the establishment secure. Also, there is a lovely restaurant just off the garden serving delicious food at a very reasonable price. All of this for onlyn $65/night. Do your self a favor...sit back, relax and stay here!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo