See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

As pappa Luis says "mi casa es tù casa" and he definately makes you feel at home. The kindest, most humble man we met! Cookies and coffee on the table every morning and full use of the kitchen. Rooms are simple, affordable and a short walking distance to town. Highly recommend :)

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I was very sick when I got there. The host was looking after me, teaching me Spanish. He was most kind and friendly. The kitchen is available and u can cook and store ur groceries. Highly recommend. Good for a longer stay. Cheap

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

There is a new owner since April 2014 and he takes very good care of his clients. He stays in the property 24/7 and makes everyone feel at home. This is not a 5 star american hotel, but it's comfy, clean enough for anyone reasonable, and you have wifi and access to the kitchen. + it's actually affordable, something hard to find in Antigua. I rented a private room with shared bathroom for less than nearby hostels were asking for a bed in a shared room! Would definitely recommend as long as it's managed by Luis Anthonio!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

So far is the best place. We got there late and it was the only place that pick the phone up and offer a good price and the place is awesome clean you can get in and out at any time no wories about you staying out I'll go there every time I'm in antigua again

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2014

The owner went out of his way to make our stay great. He let us park our large ADV motorcycles in the lobby and made sure we had everything we needed. We've stayed in dozens of places on this trip and this was one of our favorites.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends