“Great place to get a vegan meal, but only got to experience ONCE!”
Review of Once Once

Once Once
Ranked #57 of 456 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Description: All vegan restaurant and tea shop with italian, asian and latin american food in their plant based variation.
Reviewed 25 May 2020

The fantastic meal / vegan salad I had was a dining work of vegan food art.
I had the pleasure to dine, there only "once" and then they shut down because of the mandated law of Guatemala's public officials.

But I was going to make this place an every other 2 day'er for the sublime eating experience.

The manager was great and the food was better, wish they, at least had "to go," but I checked ever 4 or more days and they didn't open for "dine in," nor "to go" meals.

Date of visit: April 2020
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 13 March 2020

Fantastic vege food. We’ve eaten here twice already and everything so far has been fresh and tasty. The tacos are particularly excellent.

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Delicious fresh food!! Highly recommend. The tacos are epic. We ended up going three times in a week.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I am not vegan so when I walk into a vegan space, I almost never know what to expect. It never even occurred to me while I was eating that the food was vegan! The presentation was very cute, the service was great and the food impressive. We had dumplings and ravioli - both excellent! Peach iced tea to go with it and neither of us could finish our food. It's a tiny space so I wouldn't recommend it for a big group, but it is a great place to grab lunch with a friend or two!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Once Once is the first place I head whenever I’m in Antigua. The food is fabulous and would please even someone who thought they didn’t like vegan food.
When I’m back in the States I yearn for those yummy cauliflower tacos