Already my third stay there and I still love it. In fact the attraction to this place is still growing. If you think of staying in the city of Antigua (highly recommended) some points which speak for EL HOSTAL B&B:
- Centrally located (5 mins walk to Parque Central) in a safe area of Antigua - no problems of walking by night, even alone
- Amazing breakfast included. You got 8 opcions to choose from (Everything from a basic continental over fruit salad to scrambled eggs with ham and cheese)
- Always helpful staff
- Very clean, beds are made each day, as the whole hostel is cleaned each day
- Really hot showers (consider it... )
- One of Antigua's best bars right in front of it. (The noise gladly is minimal, but to be on the save side take a room on the back)
- Good prices:
Q80 Dorm (about $10); Q130 Private (Q240 two persons)
- I am sure I forgot something..
- I am not working for these guys
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your El Hostal Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Hostal Hotel Antigua