See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Excellent location. Small about 6-7 rooms one floor with 2 Court yards that are well ‎maintained. Simple but v. clean. Breakfast is decent and individually prepared. Very friendly ‎staff who spoke Spanish only. Only the manager Pati, spoke good English, was very helpful, but ‎she was only there intermittently because she overseas other places. She gave her phone ‎number for any questions. One staff member at a time, so door is locked and you must knock to ‎get in. Individual fast room Wi-Fi. Could use better coffee and bigger soap bar.‎

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I type this as I'm drinking coffee in the tranquil Casa Naranjo. Breakfast is simple and flavorful with fresh orange juice and fruit, plantains, black beans and coffee. It's very peaceful and quiet with a beautifully cared for garden. Everyone has been gracious, polite, helpful and accommodating. Our room, in the back garden is small with two twin beds, very comfortable and nicely decorated. Someone mentioned that the table lamps need to be brighter.. Ours are very bright, so much so that the overhead light makes little difference. The beds are comfortable and the linen is fresh with towels being replaced daily. I generally like to always try something new.. But in this case I would stay here again when in Antigua.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This amazing house came with an amazing lady who pampered us during our stay with great options of breakfast everyday. The owner was awesome as he greeted us when we got to the house and give us tips to where to go and visit and was very accessible when we had a question. Location was important so we got to explore and walk around this magical town. The view of the backyard with the Volcano sitting on the back wall was mind blowing. Highly recommend this house hot water, beautiful green areas, super clean house and friendly great people.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place is well located. We went with extended family and they all loved it. Breakfast was wonderful. The house is beautiful and well decorated. The owners are very welcoming and warm. We will go again!

Room Tip: Renting the whole house for a group is a must. The rooms in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I had a reservation from February 25th to march 4th .
When we arrived it was not what they promise . I reserved a room with a king bed and other room with three single beds . Surprise when we went in the room they were so small that look like a closet and no king bed or three singles beds .
Almost my children couldn't move inside the room.
I do not recommend this hostal .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family