“I love this place!”

Lester's Diner
Ranked #26 of 91 Restaurants in Adrian
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This place is wonderful. I come here for breakfast and I have had omelets, pancakes, eggs, and my favorite which I get most the time - oatmeal. In fact they created an oatmeal dish just for me and if you say you want Daniel's oatmeal - they know what it is. Its wonderful! Tracy usually waits on me - and she is great too!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have heard nothing but great things about this place. I haven't tried a lot of their offerings, but I can certify that their salads are amazing! They make a great sub sandwich and nice soup, too. Nice folks run it and give it a good hometown feel. Clean and good value! What more could you want?!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We came as part of a faith-based "Twin Baha'i Birthdays" celebrating the Births of The Bab and Baha'u'llah. Although Lester's usually closes at 3pm, management graciously agreed to open special to accommodate/serve us.
The meals were VERY delicious. Quickly prepared, good nutrition, ample/large portions, great service. Pies were amazing.
Two college professors quipped today that there weren't good restaurants in Adrian...they probably have yet to eat at Lesters!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I just had breakfast at Lester's. The food was very good and our server was friendly and attentive. I had the spinach and feta omelet with home fries and it was delicious. Portions are good sized and prices are reasonable. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and staff. Fast and efficient service! Great food! They have excellent cookies and pies. Great place for brunch.

Been to Lester's Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK