“Shi-shi restaurant in Nantucket”
Review of The Pearl

The Pearl
Ranked #26 of 151 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Unique Coastal Kitchen & Drinks. Awarded 'Best Seafood Restaurant' in New England - New England Travel & Life. Best of Award of Excellence Wine Spectator 2015. ZAGAT top table. Executive Chef-Owners, Angela & Seth Raynor have been recognized locally and nationally for culinary innovation, beautiful decor and warm hospitality. Wok Fried Lobster | Prime Porterhouse for 2 | BBQ Beef with sauce | Dinner nightly Mid May
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Very popular (reservations a must!), fancy, expensive dining location in Nantucket, MA.
About $100/person, and not everyone had a drink. Most of the special drinks go for $18.
Food is quite delicious. Portions could be larger. My wife found the food too spicy and salty. We passed on dessert to get a cone around the corner.
Personally, I can live without the Pearl.

1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The Pearl is at the top of my list in Nantucket--cuisine, service, decor--it is a marvelous & special restaurant. I love the intense flavors and the variety of the carefully created menu. Dining at The Pearl feels special every time I go!

Angela R, Owner at The Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you!
We treasure the chance to create unique and special dishes for our guests. Over the years the best part of being a restaurateur is our collection of guests-friends, who become extended family. Making memories is the best reward!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

OMG! The food is sublime. The service is lovely. The wine list is terrific. What more could one ask for. Asian influences on locally sourced foods. I could eat here daily (if I could afford it). But it is worth every penny for this great dining experience. There are so many great preparations, go with a group and share. It is a must stop on visits to the Grey Lady.

1  Thank GMBG
Angela R, Owner at The Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you, thank you! I am thrilled you loved your experience and evening with us at the pearl. Our team strives to keep all the details on point in midst of the craziness of Nantucket at the moment. My husband and the culinary team put so much love into each and every dish. We hope to see you again this season!
Many thanks!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Two of my girlfriends had never been to The Pearl, which is a sin in and of itself! I always have such an amazing meal and their staff is top notch!

Angela R, Owner at The Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Hello Samantha,
Thank you for sharing your first experience at the Pearl!
We are so glad you joined us, I will share your review with our team.
Girls nights are such fun, and we love hosting get togethers.
Cheers!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

American style with a french touch is how I would call it.

There is nothing wrong to say about this restaurant. The choice of plates is great and not too crazy. The serving sizes are in line with fine dining. It is ideal for relaxed dinners with a few friends or as a couple.

Angela R, Owner at The Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hello Greg,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the pearl.
We are gearing up for the season and hope you will join us again this season.
If you make it back to the pearl please ask for me, I am at the pearl nearly every night!
many thanks,