“Perfect place to stay”

Seven Sea Street Inn
Ranked #4 of 38 Nantucket B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We had a great visit on Nantucket and were so pleased with everything at the Seven Sea Street Inn. We arrived hours before check-in time on Memorial Day while they were trying to recover from the weekend rush just trying to drop off our luggage and were shown immediately to our room and given a map and restaurant and other island suggestions. Matt was so helpful and friendly the entire time. Breakfast was delicious. The location is perfect. I can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Seven Sea Street Inn

Reviewed 6 June 2012

When we first walked into Seven Sea Inn I felt like I had walked into someone else's home. It was so warm and inviting. I actually backed out and looked for another entrance. Then we realised that this was the main door so back we went.
Claudia greeted us and was so helpful with storing our bags and suggesting a time to return as it was still before lunch and the room was not ready yet.
When we returned after a nice meal in a cafe she suggested we found our room to be a delight. The bed was lovely to sleep in, great pillows, towels fluffy, everything so pristine and we had a window that opened.
The breakfast was very good, fresh fruit with berries, bananas in cream and each day a hot baked dish. Claudia was always there to chat and kept pouring the coffee.
The location could not be better, so close to the ferry but really quiet and restful.
I am so glad we choose to stay here for our two night visit. Nantucket is such a beautiful island and we were a long long way from home.
I would go back in a heartbeat if I did not live so far away.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We were lucky enough to stay here over the weekend. We had a wonderful time. The Inn is very nice, very charming and you feel right at home... Matt was great too and made a killer breakfast. We will be back soon! Thanks so much!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Seven Sea Street is a beautiful, charming inn. I stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend with my boyfriend. We had a wonderful time and could not have been happier with our stay at Seven Sea Street. Everything was immaculately clean, the staff was so warm and welcoming, and the location is perfect. The breakfasts were home-made and delicious. There were always snacks, drinks, and coffee available throughout the day. Everything is in walking distance; you definitely do not need a car. Claudia is so friendly and welcoming--I look forward to seeing her again at my next visit. I would recommend this lovely inn to anyone visiting Nantucket. I know that we will be regulars there!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I've stayed here dozens of times (mostly on business), but not in the past 7 years. The return proved that some things don't change. This inn has everything to recommend it- a short walk from the ferries, and from downtown; the owner's knowledge and experience of the area; coffee & soft drinks always available; top-notch and attentive breakfast service; the thick Cranberry English Muffins w/ preserves & fresh fruit; the view from the roof; the comfortable rooms and the sitting area- everything. I've never had a moment's bad experience here, and can't recommend it highly enough. My wife was a first-time island visitor, and we can't wait for a return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business