“Bed and "what" Breakfast???”

The Colonel Blackinton Inn
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 203 North Main Street
Transit: Attleboro Train Station
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I stayed overnight recently and had a wonderful dinner of fresh mixed fish. The décor was lovely and inviting. I was exited to wake and go to breakfast as dinner was so good, breakfast should be great! Well, to my great disappointment, all that was waiting was coffee, cereal from a canister that looked like a dog/cat food dispensary! I have been to many Bed and Breakfasts and the morning meal is always exceptional. I wish I was told that a hot breakfast was not included in my stay. I wanted to give this place an excellent rating - but I couldn't.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We eat at this classy restaurant often, and are always highly pleased. We go here for brunch, lunch, and dinner often. Nicely appointed, really great food, and local music offered on many evenings to just soothe the soul. The Blackinton Inn is not only a restaurant, however. It's also a small inn and a marvelous, intimate site for smaller functions. In fact, my husband and I were married in the back Carriage House.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Simply the best place to have a divine dinner
Great service staff is fast knows how to treat you.
It’s very clean and has a great atmosphere.
It’s quiet and pleasant.
Wonderful menu great wine list.
My Family Goes there all the time seriously
My favorite place.
Check it out you will not be sorry.
Frank sanatra Friday nights summer time can sit outside
All in all a really nice place to visit.

Melisa Goodchild
Attleboro,Ma

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This restaurant has great food and great service. Was very pleased. This is a charming little restaurant.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

A little disappointed on this visit, pasta was under cooked.

Food is usually great, lovely atmosphere, excellent wine.

A little pricey for lunch but will give them another try. We have had excellent meals in the past.