All reviewstufts universityharvard squareunderground parkingalewife t stationcvs pharmacycollege tourpublic transportationking suiteseparate bedrooman extended stayliving areacomplimentary breakfastsofa bedhome away from homeconvenient locationeasy accessflat screen
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This hotel was amazing. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because they didn't mention it was under construction when I booked my reservation. However, the construction didn't bother me one bit. I didn't even hear any work being done. Super nice staff. Fantastic breakfast buffet. Close to restaurants. CVS right across the parking lot. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: I'd recommend staying on the top floor towards the back of the hotel for a quieter room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this room with my Hilton rewards for my son and his girlfriend as they were departing from the Airport there The room was clean the staff and manager were all very nice and helpful and it was so nice to have a comfortable room with not worrying about it being clean or the reservation not in order. He walked in and was very pleased with his stay before and after his trip to Ireland and spent some nice time in Boston for the 4 th of July.
It was great!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I like the Homewood suites in general as their rooms are always very spacious (separate kitchen and living room area), this one did not disappoint. Breakfast area was huge and the selection was quite decent. (Guests were a bit intense though). Upon first pulling up to the hotel I was a bit skeptical regarding the parking and the apparent construction going on for renovation, but both were fine. Parking was plentiful under the hotel and renovation stuff was a non issue. Two separate elevator rides to get from parking lot to room (which I totally get, but still mildly annoying). Shortish Uber/Lyft ride from Cambridge and Boston. Bye for now.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Cambridge-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear ElGuapo311,
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.
John

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This is generally a good hotel with large suites, full kitchens and a large bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful, facilities were clean, breakfast was better than the usual and furniture was updated. Among the downside was the heavy doors that slam shut even when slightly opened and you hear them all night/morning. Also the hotel is not located near any major attraction, T stop or shops. I liked it but took a star off for the location and slamming doors.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Drew L.,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry about the noise from the surrounding guestroom doors, though I am happy that you enjoyed your stay overall. I hope that you will allow us to serve you again when your travels bring you to the Boston area.
Thank you.
John

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We booked and stayed here July 6th through the 7th 2018. We attended a Luke Bryan concert at Fenway Park. The suites (my sister and friend had one too) were absolutely beautiful. The comfortable feeling and all the things they supply you with such as pots, pans, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, dishes, and more made it a great experience. I wish we booked two nights! The man at the front desk, Robert, was excellent and the houseman (not sure his name) was so friendly! I wish I got his name. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple