“Amazing cookies--worth the trip!”
Review of Cookie Time Bakery

Cookie Time Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Arlington
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Lakota bakery (now called Cookie Time) specializes in cookies and they are amazing! They range from butter cookies with amazing fillings, thin almond-based florentines, and the best macaroons around. They make some that are seasonal shortbread decorated for holidays, and kids love these--but most are sophisticated cookies that will appeal to adults. These are not just cookies--they are worth the price and the effort to find nearby parking (or taking a little stop off the Minuteman bikeway).

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I'll be honest ... I didn't think cookies could possible be worth $1.50+ (I think they are a little bit more) per cookie, especially when they are the size of Lakota's. And for a number of years, price was the single biggest factor keeping me out of here. About 12-18 months ago I needed something different for a dessert option for the kids so I stopped in thinking I would pick a couple up and it would be easy and good. EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW and EXPECTED WAS WRONG. First off, there is a reason they have stayed in business and continue to thrive --> they have an astonishingly great product. Further, there is no easy selection when you walk in as EVERY SINGLE COOKIE is delicious. While everyone will have a preference as to what is their favorite, I'd be hard pressed to have someone convince me that something wasn't delicious/tasty/fresh/etc.

Lakota has easily become my go to place when I want/need a local/convenient business to get dessert from. It still feels a little odd to drop $20 (ish) on a dozen cookies, I also know for a fact that I will get more enjoyment out of those cookies than I would from a similar spend on desserts from any one of a number of other dessert shops/bakery departments.

All I can say is I feel lucky to have a store like Lakota in Arlington, and am hopeful that it remains a thriving business in our community for years to come. I could not recommend this establishment more highly to anyone who is looking for something sweet to eat.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I haven't met a Lakota cookie that I haven't liked. No artificial fats in these cookies (like in supermarket cookies). They are decadent.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank mortimerpickle
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I love Lakota cookies! Each one is awesome. If you are looking to satisfy a sweet tooth, the Lakota is the place to go. My favorites are the florentines and the macaroons.

1  Thank Uxbridgeite
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We have a friend that brings us these cookies for every party... they are a treat and he is super generous because they are quite pricey. We love the florentines and macaroons, but they are all really well done cookies.