“Take out”

Cuisines: American
Description: Best burger place in Area
Description: Best burger place in Area
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

After over three years of loyal service we were told no longer deliver to less than 2 miles we are 2.3 miles from then
I will frequent more customer friendly restaurants
I'm sure there are other companies that appreciate loyal customers !!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This is a little restaurant tucked away on Essex st. .although small in size it is big on terrific burgers. It only had a few tables and no wait staff. You put in your order, your name is called and you pick it up. Our granddaughter had ribs which she pronounced as great. My husband and I both had burgers..packed full of juiciness and flavor.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Amazing burgers. I got the one you call How Rueben Got His Groove Back. It has a burger, swiss cheese thousand island dressing and is topped with coleslaw. Very very good. They have one size fries and i shared with hubby/ very Very Big. Friendly staff great food.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

The Chicago burger was amazing and absolutely reminiscent of the namesake hotdog. What a treat! The 'one size fits all' fresh cut fries were wonderfully seasoned. I wish I had more time as I would come back to try the wings and sauces. I would rate Sauce higher if it weren't for the fact the fry grease was venting into the dining area which made my clothes smell like I worked there (yuk). Great food!

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I love a great burger and Sauce delivers! The menu is not huge and the space is small but this only lends to their concept of do a few things, but do them very well. If you don't want one of their signature burgers simply tell them what you want, you can invent anything using any of the ingredients they have. Reasonably priced, the burgers are not huge. If you have a good appetite, go for the extra patty. Oh, and the fries, out of this world, the "one size fits all" is perfect for a group, at 2.99 you can get it by yourself but you won't come near finishing. BTW, did I mention cans of beer for just $2! Since I discovered Sauce I've been going 2-3 times a week, I might have a problem!!!