“Sauce”

Cuisines: American
Description: Best burger place in Area
Description: Best burger place in Area
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Amazing burgers. I got the one you call How Rueben Got His Groove Back. It has a burger, swiss cheese thousand island dressing and is topped with coleslaw. Very very good. They have one size fries and i shared with hubby/ very Very Big. Friendly staff great food.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

The Chicago burger was amazing and absolutely reminiscent of the namesake hotdog. What a treat! The 'one size fits all' fresh cut fries were wonderfully seasoned. I wish I had more time as I would come back to try the wings and sauces. I would rate Sauce higher if it weren't for the fact the fry grease was venting into the dining area which made my clothes smell like I worked there (yuk). Great food!

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I love a great burger and Sauce delivers! The menu is not huge and the space is small but this only lends to their concept of do a few things, but do them very well. If you don't want one of their signature burgers simply tell them what you want, you can invent anything using any of the ingredients they have. Reasonably priced, the burgers are not huge. If you have a good appetite, go for the extra patty. Oh, and the fries, out of this world, the "one size fits all" is perfect for a group, at 2.99 you can get it by yourself but you won't come near finishing. BTW, did I mention cans of beer for just $2! Since I discovered Sauce I've been going 2-3 times a week, I might have a problem!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Ordered the 3 B's burger which had buffalo sauce, boursin cheese and bacon, It was very tasty. Also tried the mullet burger which had bbq sauce, coleslaw and american cheese. This was also very good. If you have a hearty appetite one burger may not be enough as they seem to be on the small side. I recommend ordering two or sharing a second with someone. Fries are great as well and come in a large portion to share. I would take the food to go as the ventilation in there is not very good and you smell like fried food when you leave.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

I just love being able to go there anytime really and getting wings and trying one of their great selection of sauces or a burger with bacon and a fried egg!

Been to sauce? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK