“Outstanding Service, Fun for Families”

Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 72 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Bertucci's restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Like the original Bertucci's, every kitchen is open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. With a long-standing commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest and promise to treat you as part of the Bertucci's family. Join us in Andover MA, next to Robert Jason Salon in Andover Center.
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had an outstanding experience at this location. The food is the same no matter which location you visit (good for what it is, but nothing mind blowing), but the warm friendly atmosphere in the Andover location is the best I've yet encountered. Our server, Susan, was so fun and engaging, she makes me want to go back every weekend! Plus, if you go with kids, they'll give them small pieces of pizza dough they can play with. One of my kids likes to build "trucks" and the other likes to pretend he's a mini pizza chef.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here for late lunch with family mainly because there were limited pizza places in Andover and it had decent reviews. The place was dark and a bit dingy for a sunny Fall afternoon. We ordered a carafe of the red sangria and I seriously think they forgot to include the alcohol but it must have been some, as I had a headache from it before I even left the restaurant. We ordered the personal pizzas for my sons, and split the Sporkie White Spinach and thought we ordered the small, but a huge pizza came out- no way we could have finished that. Surprised it cost $-22.50. The plain margarita pizza was almost $19. Lived in NY my entire life and never paid $22 for a pizza, and this was a small New England town. Family of four it was almost $100, so thought that was a bit high for the quality and ambiance here. I would skip this chain if you can find a better quality small Mom and Pop restaurant to support in this town.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

A first time visit, I stopped at Bertucci's sun-filled, outdoor patio on Main Street for a quick lunch on a pretty Sunday. Excited to relax after a long plane ride & drive, I sat down at an empty patio table. After 5 minutes of waitstaff walking by me, one waiter stop to chide me for sitting down without going inside to "check in", with comments that they weren't sure I was a guest (Really?) This scene was repeated with every other set of guests that did the same with an outside table.

Than came the LONG wait. Though it was pretty quiet with just 4 tables of guests inside & 3 out, took 10 minutes to take my order, another 35 before I got my spinach salad with grilled chicken. Than I had to ask for silverware (got a fork), than had to ask for a knife --- sigh. Still, I was pretty much OK with waiting 45 minutes, enjoying the day outside, but for a few other guests, the wait was so long, they complained to every waiter walking by, and, eventually, a table of 3 began actively discouraging other potential patrons from sitting down at the patio because of the service.

Bottom line? Good salad, but I'm unlikely to be back. Bertucci's has no gluten-free pasta or pizza, so limited GF options at best. Between the attitude when I sat down& 40-45 minute wait for my salad, I think I can find a better pretty patio for lunch.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Have eaten at Bertuccis several times, each visit I have found the food to be good. The garden salad was loaded and served as a full lunch meal for me. Have ordered the pizza a couple of times and each time the crust was just right for my liking.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My husband and I love coming here for lunch. Waitstaff is always friendly and attentive. We enjoy getting a Sporkie and salad for lunch. This location is small and intimate, located right downtown Andover.