“Very nice dining experience with good food and friendly service.”

Mootone Fine Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The sushi was very good, with generous portions and wide selection. The sea urchin and salmon roe were delicious. We were pleasantly surprised that these items were available because they are often hard to find in other restaurants. They gave us complimentary appetizer and dessert which were both delicious! And the prices were very reasonable. My wife had the teriyaki with delicious sirloin, broccoli and rice. Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

A place where I will always come back! My wife is a fan of sushi and I'm so glad that I found a great place close to my house.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Delicious sushi and Japanese cuisine at typical sushi prices! Good service, wonderful flavors, and a large menu with a variety of dishes besides sushi. Visited twice and each time had a special surprise! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I absolutely love this place - visit it for 10 years or so. Fresh, tasty, amazing and not expensive sushi.
Go to their website and print coupon (or you can show from smartphone) and get a bonus sushi. Don't miss mango maki!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Met a friend for dinner. Immediately served a complimentary roll. I found their offerings original and refreshing. I would definitely go back!