“Best sushi in the area”

Mootone Fine Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I absolutely love this place - visit it for 10 years or so. Fresh, tasty, amazing and not expensive sushi.
Go to their website and print coupon (or you can show from smartphone) and get a bonus sushi. Don't miss mango maki!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Met a friend for dinner. Immediately served a complimentary roll. I found their offerings original and refreshing. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

This seems to be a little known secret jewel in Andover, as it has been very uncrowded every time I've been there. But I've never been disappointed—everything is fresh, beautiful, and tasty. The last time I ate there I had the avocado salad which was just perfect—crunchy and creamy in one dish. My friend had his usual large sashimi platter, which he always finds satisfying.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Decide to try this restaurant because we love sushi. We got the sushi boat for 4 with miso soup and several other rolls. The fish was fresh and tasty. But, The rolls were tiny compared to the other sushi restaurants in the area. We were all still hungry after we finished everything, even the small free roll they gave us. Service was not great. Our drinks never got refilled. We left hungry and had to go eat elsewhere right after. I'm afraid we won't go back.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Food was great, service attentive the only thing is, that the place need a renovation to bring out the atmosphere of a Japanese restaurant. Overall we have a good meal and are well taken care. Will certainly recommend this place. They even throw in freebies, a starter and finished off with coffee mousses desert. Very thoughtful idea...