Lowest prices for your stay
$130
Residence Inn
$123
Hotels.com
$130
Expedia.com$130
Priceline$130
Travelocity$130
All reviews front desk business park one bedroom suite office park laundry room the general manager merrimack river first floor basketball court canobie lake park bagels outdoor pool business trip complimentary breakfast sitting area would definitely stay here again fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

We booked a one night stay to celebrate our daughter's birthday with friends and family. My in-laws flew in from Florida and were staying at the hotel all week. We requested a two bedroom suite next to them. The hotel said they could accommodate our request. When we went to check in there was no one at the reception desk. Eventually some rude woman asked if we were all set. I told her I was there to check in. She said they moved our reservations to the Springhill Marriott down the street. No one emailed or called me to inform me of this change. I asked if it was a two bedroom suite and she said no. She said the new room had two queen beds. She said that because my original suite technically had two queen beds, one in each bedroom that this was comparable and that I could take it or leave it. This change of plans had our family split between two hotels. Not ideal for a party. Additionally, the new room didn't have a kitchen or living room with a pullout sofa like we had planned. I understand that the hotel had a sprinkler malfunction and it flooded out half the hotel but giving away our room and not notifying us was beyond unprofessional. Can I also say that there were two police in the lobby because the hotel was having difficulty evicting a resident from one of the flooded rooms and that this hotel serves as a shelter for the state. I wish I had know this before booking. I feel like other future customers should know this. Needless to say this place operates more like a shelter than an actual hotel. How this place can call themselves a Marriott is beyond me. Do yourself a favor and stay away!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
vanessa newcomb, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Dear Najanne,

We sincerely apologize for the unforeseen, unexpected and completely unavoidable situation that occurred just prior to your stay. We are pleased that we were able to locate you a hotel with in 2 minutes walking distance to our hotel so your family did not have to travel far.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

Stayed here 2 years ago and had some issues. Spoke to the assistant manager at the time about the problems we had and she apologized and gave me her card and said that she hoped we would come back and give them another chance. Fast forward 2 years and we booked another stay for a Friday and Saturday night in October with a plan to visit Canobie Lake Park which was a short drive away. Called Vanessa, who is now the manager, and she assured me that the problems had been fixed. We booked a two bedroom suite and the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and living room were so clean! The staff were very friendly and professional. Every request was fulfilled with a smile. The fire pit was a nice touch at night and the free hot breakfast was really good. I think Vanessa and her staff are doing a great job!!!!! My family had a wonderful time and we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience at Residence Inn Boston Andover: nice, clean hotel with great pool, hot tub and bbq area. The staff is amazing and attentive. Breakfast was also delicious and free! Can’t wait to come back.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
vanessa newcomb, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Joeykimsmom,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your experience.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2021

The hotel is located in a tree filled office park. It is shaded with walking trails, close to the Merrimack river and interstate highways. Not far from the city of Lawrence. But it is quiet here, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and our one bedroom suite was quite comfortable. The price was reasonable. So if you find a reason to need a hotel in this area, this is a good one to choose.

Room tip: We had Romano's deliver a pizza and chicken wings to our room. Delivery was quick, courteous and the food was delicious.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 23 September 2020

I can see where they’ve attempted to make updates but it still feels shabby. The bathroom needed work and the toilet needed several flushes. Carpet was stained in many places but there was a big stain right by the bed. Yuck. It also didn’t seem like anyone vacuumed as there were nuts and shells on the floor by the closet and other small things around. Never felt clean, even after I disinfected with my cleansers.
Also, my room was a three hour hike from the elevators. Only seems to be one set in the center of the building. Not nice when you’re there for a your daughter’s wedding and have a ton of stuff to carry. Don’t think luggage on wheels will help you because the carpets are too thick for anything to roll.
Entry into the main building where you stay was never locked despite it seeming to require a key card.
Only saving grace was the front desk staff-VERY friendly and welcoming. They are the only reason I gave any stars and should be commended for their customer service.
So disappointed in this property as other Residence Inns are so much better quality.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Dorothy Acres Gath, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

We appreciate your feedback. The hotel is scheduled for a renovation next year. Our staff loves our guests and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed our hospitality and regret the layout of the hotel was disappointing for you.