Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$113
Priceline$113
Travelocity$113
Hurb$119
1,523 results
All reviews room service double tree breakfast buffet parking lot fitness center indoor pool wedding business highway ma
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

I just got in and am too tired to move. I’ve been in the room 15 minutes, and keep discovering more. I’m too tired to move, it’s a double tree. I’m not expecting luxury but I’m not expecting initials carved in the wall, hair in the sink, remote covered in sticky substance. I’m going to bed and hope I can make it through the night without discovering more. Gross.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve Gordon, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear 431brettp,

Thank you for providing your feedback. I sincerely apologize the cleanliness of our guest room failed to meet your and our expectations. Your comments will help us to improve our guest experience and they have been shared with our management team to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. Thank you and we hope you give us a second chance to show your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

Around 3:00 am one night during my stay, some people in the adjoining room decided to have a party and were. violating the No Smoking policy. When I couldn’t stand the skunky smell & smoke filling up my room any long, I went to the front desk and Mike, the front desk attendant, was so nice and helpful. He immediately moved me to another room and escorted me to my room to make sure there were no issues before going to address the issue with the people in the other room. He really went above & beyond to help me out.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear AnneM6152,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing your feedback about your recent experience at our hotel. Our staff strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible and I am happy to see Mike provided you with an excellent service as usual. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

The location is quite nice and the room was quiet. Unfortunately, the attention to detail was lacking in our room.

Our kid walked around barefoot on the carpet in our room and we had to wash her feet before letting her get in bed— they had turned visibly dirty/blackish.

The refrigerator had been left on max by the last guest and all our beverages froze. Though we were happy to have a big mini fridge and it worked fine once we turned it down.

The beds were squishy— a plus for some, but uncomfortable for my back.

Loved having an indoor pool, but that room need some cleaning and fresh paint. There are water stains all over the ceiling. The hot tub was a bit unappealing. It too either needed to be relined or cleaned.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear alisonchilla,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and I apologize the cleanliness of our guest room failed to meet yours and our expectations. I assure you your comments have been shared with our management team to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. We hope the next time you visit the area, you choose to stay with us again and get to enjoy our breakfast and dinner restaurants.

Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

As you walk into the hotel they give you some delicious warm cookies and make you think this hotel will be decent,wrong!As you walk to your rooms it smells a rancid smell.I tried to ignore this.As we get to our room (209)I look around the room to place my things.I place it on a chair and look up and find yellowish stains on the drapes.I proceed to look more after that,on the carpet it appears to be a stain of just a little bit of BLOOD.At one point I thought I was in the shining hotel.I then get in the bed of the hotel but in the middle of both of the beds there is a massive stain.At this point I thought we were staying in a motel.It got closer to dinner time and we did not even bother try to eat there.After we came back we walked back to our room while smelling that terrible stench the whole time.We got out sneakers and went down to the fitness center.The fitness center isn’t that bad but the pool was absolutely packed and there was the same people baking in the hot tub the entire time.We were staying one night for a sports event so we tried so get some sleep.At about 12:00 in the morning,there was people screaming swears and various other things at the top of their lungs,obviously that was the last straw to convince be to write this review.We tried to get some sleep and eventually went to sleep.As we get ready to leave in the morning,we exit the room and there were a case of Modelos in the hallway.I couldn’t help but just laugh at this point.I recommend everyone to go elsewhere then this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve Gordon, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2022

Dear Lucas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are very sorry we fell short in meeting and exceeding your expectations of an exceptional stay. We are reviewing your comments with our team as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future and allowing us the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel. Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 15 March 2022

I came with friends for our daughters dance competition . We were welcomed with warm chocolate chip cookies which were amazing . Check in was fast . Staff was friendly . Room was very clean . Restaurants were good . We were very happy with our stay . Only downfall was waking up to fights in the hallway at 5am . Was a little disturbing . But not the hotels fault . Other than that everything was great

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steve Gordon, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure to welcome all our guests with our warm DoubleTree cookie. Our team members pride themselves with their level of customer service and I am glad to see you found them friendly and you found our rooms very clean. I see you got to enjoy our dinner and breakfast restaurants. Hopefully, the next time you choose to stay with us, you get to use our indoor heated pool and hot tub. We are extremely sorry you were woken up by noise. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!