“Great restaurant”

Bistro 63
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Amherst
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sleek, modern atmosphere with full service bar serving fusion East meets West cuisine. Additional dining room with bar for special events for up to 100 guests. Covered deck for outdoor dining.
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and went to Bistro 63 for the first time for a casual meal while visiting Amherst and it was absolutely terrific!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had my rehearsal dinner here, it was PERFECT! The event managers were extremely courteous and patient with all the guests. The food was spectacular! I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone planning an event or just going to dinner!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Wanted to set up a reservation for 16 people for my dad's 75th birthday. Management said we would have to have a limited menu. Being in the restaurant business ourselves, we thought that was reasonable. We asked for the menu to be emailed to make sure all of us would like it. That was 3 weeks ago. We have since called 5 times since to get the menu but no go. Since the party was for this Sunday, we will be cancelling and finding another more responsive restaurant.

1  Thank stall3
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We went with our daughter for an early dinner after moving her in to her campus housing. Great choice. Food and service were flawless. Entrees are bistro level ++. Service was attentive and cheerful.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

So good that I have to take the time to write a review. The croquettes were delicious; perfect amount of truffle and cheese. The lobster bisque was truly a treat - great balance of yummy lobster, potatoes, herbs, etc, better than any I've had before. Calamari tender and perfectly fried. My 16-year-old daughter said the burrata (with tomato/basil) was a sensory delight. She is not kidding. Many thanks to whoever cleaned the lobster, because the rolls were delicious. Also had the penne alla vodka and fish & chips - no problems, all good. Cheers to the chef! I had a cold Choulette Framboise, a raspberry beer; really refreshing after a hot day walking around town. No tables available but the bar was quiet on the Monday we were there, so could take 4 seats. Great bartender! She was genuinely friendly, professional, well spoken, quick with our food and drinks. I'm ready to drive back to Amherst just thinking about it. Please, Bistro 63, work something out with Whole Foods for distribution! Visiting Smith, Mount Holyoke, Hampshire, U Mass or Amherst? Definitely treat yourself to a relaxing dinner here.

1  Thank baileysmom2014