“So Tasty! Delicious!!!”

The Barn Pub & Grille
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Amesbury
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at a local pub / grill in Amesbury Ma this afternoon. What a delicious surprise! We ordered nachos a half pound grilled burger with cheese and a tuna fish Club. All comfort foods and so tasty. Our server was a gentleman and gracious. I love a great tasting tuna sandwich, white bread toasted, L,T,O. Perfection :)

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Yikes this place is only good for a Drink the Food is so I would pass it if your look for a good meal there many other places around for that

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is my go to place for their lunch specials on Weds-Fri as well as their pizzas and subs. The staff is friendly and they have Keno as well as a game room with pool table and darts.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great food - friendly staff - huge gluten free menu which is great for my family with Celiac! - very relaxed atmosphere - a lot of locals at the bar, just enjoying their drinks, food, and watching sports!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We had my husband's birthday party in the function room. Leo was very helpful with setting up the room and menu. I asked for help with the amount of food etc and he worked with me. I had many guests come to me to say how good the food was. I was very satisfied with the food as well as with the manner in which the food was served. I would not hesitate to have another function catered by this facility.