“good food but.....”

Jade III Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Amesbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 March 2017

We order from Jade !!! all of the time. But they always mess up our order. Hopefully they will correct this problem. But it will not stop me from ordering from them. Things happen but I do recommend them!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We had take out for the first Time here, we are new to the area. We ordered several dishes. All of the dishes had meat, chicken,beef, also shrimp, all was delicious. We also had pork fried rice, we didn't think it had a lot of flavor, it does make sense, because everything else was good?

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Gotraveloften
Reviewed 3 December 2015

Excellent food at great prices. Keep on going back. Good service and I cannot say enough about the food.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 31 December 2014

I have have eaten at this restaurant several times. Called them today. No delivery and no daily specials. Oh well well take my business elsewhere. I understand a busy day for them but to put me on hold for fifteen minutes does not fly with me. Spend my money elsewhere which I did do today. very disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

Usual good but not today. Food was flavorless and not even cool never mind hot. It will be a while before I go back. Chinese restaurants are a dime a dozen