“Great local family restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Carpet Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Adams
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Always great food, friendly service and price is right. Local and can dine all day. Price is very reasonable and you certainly get enough to eat. Stop by next time in Adams, MA.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

In the heart of town Rwed Carpet has been here forever. The menu hasn't changed in decades. I like the Reuben and Shepherd's Pie. Now and then the lunch portion of fish and chips is enticing. It's fun to check out the many vintage photos of Adaams back in the day.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant all of my life. The food has always been good and I have never heard anyone that I have gone with complain. My coworkers can be picky but had nothing but good things to say about the Red Carpet.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I visited this restaurant with family in the summer, and I enjoyed my raspberry crumb pie a lot. The service was very good. Overall the value was great.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Food is typical diner food. You don't get a lot of food in their portions, very old school food. Not many healthy options.