“Be prepared to wait!”

Daily Grind
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Adams
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

A pleasant enough place...walk up to the counter and place your order. The order taker said it would take 30 minutes to get the food out. It didn't seem especially busy, so I asked her why. She shrugged, and said matter-of-factly, "It's always like this."

When we finally got our food, it was quite tasty. Veggie omelet abounding in fresh veggies; cheese omelet filled with tasty white American cheese.

Good food, bottomless coffee cup, fair price. If you have the time, a good place to go.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The daily grind is a gem of a restaurant. I have been planning on stopping by, and on a Friday morning on my way to work I had the opportunity. I walked into a friendly greeting from a server, and the great smells of breakfast classics. The owner was working the grill and on his suggestion I order the corn beef and a breakfast sandwich. I sure was happy I took his suggestion. The corn beef hash was the best I have ever had (and I have had a lot of hash in my day). The breakfast sandwich was also wonderful. I suggest if you have a chance stop in and enjoy a great home cooked meal!!

1  Thank RestaurantManager642
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I visited this restaurant with my family in the summertime, and I had a very nice grilled cheese sandwhich. The service was also very good. Overall great value.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Tired eggs, thin toast, employees who don't smile. Hasn't changed in twenty years. Location is nice but needs some thorough cleaning.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat while driving through the town. Veggie Burger with mushrooms were awesome! No complaints from the others at my table who had the steak and cheese, and grilled cheese a French fries. Very friendly service. Glad we stopped!