“So cheap”

Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Adams
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 13
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Pedrin's is a family owned and operated fast-food dairy bar located on Curran Highway in the beautiful Berkshires. Since 1963 when the Deeb family came into full ownership of the property patrons have come back season after season for Pedrin's friendly service and tasty meals. Pedrin's still boasts original fan favorites like the Fish Fry, a delicious piece of the finest North Atlantic Haddock delicately fried and served a roll, and the Homemade Onion Rings, deep fried to crispy perfection. Also Pedrin's serves icecream, both scooped and soft serve with all sorts of delicious toppings to choose from.
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

It might just be that I’m coming from an expensive city, but I was blown away by how cheap all of the food was! I had the honey mustard chicken wrap which was surprisingly good (and I had the option of a spinach, tomato basil, or white wrap, which made it even more fun!).

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is a local institution and is quite busy. I've only had the fried clam strips and they taste like they are out of a box. Small portion size with spongie texture. If you really have a craving for some seafood and don't want to travel, then give it a try. I've had much better seafood just about anywhere that serves it.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I love coming to Pedrins! It can be pricey for a quick visit though... This is a special occasion family outing! Make sure you bring cash, as there are no credit cards accepted here... If you get there and realize you forgot your cash, no worries, place your order and walk to the onsite bank machine right next door!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great food here, typical roadside fare, but it's always good. We eat here often and have never been disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My husband and I came to Pedrin's Dairy Bar today for lunch before heading over to Mt. Greylock after reading TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. I ordered a hot dog on a nicely grilled bun and a chocolate frosty milkshake, my husband had the cheeseburger grinder and we shared an order of onion rings. My husband is very particular about fried onion rings and proclaimed them very good. The food and service met our expectations and prices seemed reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2017