“Worth it!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Went with family (party of 5) for weekly Sun to Thursday special (1$ oysters) 4-6 pm. Stayed for fish and chips which was least expensive and very good. Restaurant is very busy now so you may need reservations. Waitresses are over worked and under paid so tip generously! My folks live out here so tell them Marvin and Carol said hi. We’ll be back!

1  Thank Marybeth S

Reviewed 5 July 2018

It has been several years since we've eaten at the Atlantic Sea Grill and we were impressed with the make over- lovely dining room, great service and wonderful food. My friend and I both ordered the lobster roll, generously filled with fresh tail and claw meat. The French fries and slaw were, also, very good. We will be returning!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Always fresh seafood and friendly staff. Good bar too. Good for couples or families. The scallops and mixed grill are my favorites.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We went around 7pm on a Thursday evening and the dining room was packed so the hostess suggested we wait in the adjacent bar. We noticed that it was quieter there than in the dining room, so decided to stay at the bar for our meal. The two bartenders each took great care of us and our meals were really delicious and carefully plated. I had the seafood mixed grill which I loved - I’ve never tasted such tender swordfish. My husband had
a baked assortment of seafood with a light cream sauce and breadcrumbs that he enjoyed.
We look forward to our next meal there.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We come to this place 5-6 times a year, and it’s always excellent. This time we had the rainbow trout and baked stuffed shrimp. Both were excellent as well as the sides.

Been to Atlantic Sea Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK