Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$ 123
Hotels.comUS$ 123
PricelineUS$ 123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I really liked the hotel. It is in a nice quiet area. Spacious room. I loved the nice kitchen and nice bathroom. I would definitely go back. Free breakfast was nice. I liked how the hotel rooms were away from the front of the building. Made it quietier for me since I was only there for 2 nights.

Room tip: First floor room was nice. Could see my car since it was snowy out. Could check to see if my car needed to be cleaned in the morning.
Date of stay: January 2020
senaydah, Asst. General Manager at TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear Brian1770
On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Fort Meade National Business Park.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Fort Meade National Business Park and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Annapolis Junction.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

Stayed here for one night after a late flight in from Cabo. We just slept in the room and then left fairly early the next morning. Check in was fine, staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. We did not utilize the breakfast as we were just ready to get on the road for our 4 hour drive home. Overall a good stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
senaydah, Asst. General Manager at TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear holleyb3

Reviewed 4 May 2019

I stayed here one night. On the positive side, the hotel is very clean. On the negative side, there are no restaurants within walking distance. On the VERY negative side, I had one very disappointing experience that cast a shadow on the entire hotel for me. I asked the staff to call a taxi for me and when I got in the taxi, the taxi driver explained that the hotel staff had given him my personal information, i.e. multiple phone numbers and email address. I know the driver had two of my phone numbers because he called them both (and this woke up my spouse in another state and caused unnecessary worry). I brought this matter to the attention of the hotel and the assistant manager apologized (which was nice) but she denied that the hotel gave anything but one phone number to the taxi driver. Giving ANY of my personal information to a taxi driver was unnecessary and irresponsible and the hotel staff should be provided better training. I will consider other options before staying at a Marriott property in the future.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TPSFORTMEADE, Manager at TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2019

Dear Guy Traveler, thank you again for your feedback. You are correct - a hotel should never give away a guest's personal information without the guest's permission and we are very sorry your phone number was given to the taxi driver. But I assure you, no other information was given. The situation has spurred us to review guest information policies with our team so that it doesn't occur again. Please don't let this one instance dissuade you from staying at Marriott again. Sincerely, the Management Team at the TownePlace Suites @ Fort Meade.

Reviewed 11 February 2019

This was a nice hotel. There wasn't room for any complaints. My check-in was great and the employees were cool. I loved that the lobby was nice and clean too.That was a good sign that my room would be as well (which it was). The room itself was nice, comfy and had an interactive TV with Netflix, YouTube..etc. I'd definitely stay again. Good job management!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
senaydah, Asst. General Manager at TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Reviewed 11 February 2019

I enjoyed my stay. It’s a nice and quiet location and VERY close to casino! We stayed on a snow day and the staff voluntarily cleaned off our car. That was a pleasant surprise. I will return on my next trip!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
senaydah, Asst.General Manager at TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019