Lowest prices for your stay
Official Website
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
Priceline
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.com$121
Travelocity$121
Hotels.com$121
All reviews an extended stay a great stay naval academy home away from home front desk staff hot breakfast bed was comfortable convenient location yogurt bedroom marriott property downtown kitchenette riva bwi
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

I stayed her when it was a Residence Inn. It is definitely a step down from that. But everything was properly maintained and the staff were all very nice and welcoming.

Breakfast is very limited. Think yogurt and cereal. Housekeeping not done daily. No biggie.

I love this place because it is reasonable cost and when you have a large family, you can always get a two-bedroom, two=bath with a sleeper. Everyone else with connecting rooms will not guarantee it, so here is your guarantee.

Located in a nice section where you can go to Riva Shopping Center and Annapolis Town Center.

Alexis was a sweetheart and made sure we had everything we needed.

Room tip: Love the two-bedroom rooms.
Date of stay: October 2021
Shane Brown, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services and amenities. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise, they work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thanks again and please visit us soon!!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

First, let me say the 2 ladies I met at the front desk were super nice and helpful.

Just wanted a night away with family not far from home. Hadn't been to Annapolis in years even though it's 45 minutes away. Hotel is like apartments - you have your own entrance and it's only 2 floors and numerous buildings - we got 2 rooms, a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite and a studio, so those were not in the same building but when I booked the lady was very nice and put us as close to each other as possible. Could use a little updating but really was fine. And a crib was provided like we asked. (I asked for extra blankets but they were having trouble with those - don't know why) The biggest surprise was a fireplace in the room - that was so awesome. Full kitchen had a brand new fridge, and TVs were updated to allow things like prime video and bluetooth (maybe those have been around for a while but haven't been in too many hotels lately.
The 2 things I can say I didn't like was the water pressure in the shower - water was hot but not a shower I took and went "OOh that was amazing" Second was our second bathroom was a handicapped one -which I didn't request. I was excited to have a seat to take a shower but the room was so big and drafty I was too cold to shower in there.
The fitness room was adequate and I got my own time. One each treadmill, elliptical (which was good - held up to my sprints - sometimes they rattle and shake) - and a bike. And the TV worked on them - often they don't. But there were no weights under 15 lbs and no bench. About a 10-minute drive to the waterfront and close to supermarkets and stores if needed. Breakfast was free to grab and go. It closed earlier than I thought but when I got there the employee was cleaning up and gave me some stuff. Coffee was there but I'm a snob and it wasn't great
Quite a few people smoking on the grounds though I thought that was not allowed

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for leaving us this review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I'm indeed glad to read we did not fail you. Thanks again and we look forward to your return stay!

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Stayed at the Residence Inn Dec 2020 for 1 week. The place was clean and quite. My room had a small kitchen that was equipped with range, fridge, microwave, sink and dishwasher. Quick and convenient access to the interstate, historic Annapolis, grocery and other shopping too.

Date of stay: December 2020

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you continue to enjoy your stay with us after so many visits. I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 22 January 2020

Our suite was spacious, comfortable, clean and pleasant; parking is ample and easy. Although not downtown, it is within five miles of downtown which makes for an easy drive in. Parking is available downtown so this makes a very easy commute. I would definitely stay again without reservation. We visit Annapolis frequently and have stayed in a number of different places.

Date of stay: April 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this excellent review. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 18 September 2019

Went on family vacation to Maryland and stayed at this Residence Inn - it's great! I loved the two bedroom suite, the layout of the room, the decor, breakfast, everything.
Our room was in one of the buildings towards the back with an outside entrance so I wasn't expecting that but it was fine. The outside of the building and the corridor towards the pool could have been a little more cleaner (this hotel allows pets so there was dog odors) and some litter on the ground outside of our door, but everything else was nice. We were going to stay at a different Residence Inn closer to D.C. but decided to change to this one at the last minute and I'm so glad we did!

Room tip: Buildings towards the back of the property are very quiet but the WiFi is a bit spotty back there.
Date of stay: August 2019