Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CrownePlaza.com$118
Priceline$118
Expedia.com$118
Hotels.com$118
Vio.com$118
Algotels$128
All reviews front desk mall across the street medical center restaurant staff restaurants and shopping the general manager close to downtown naval academy usna
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2022 via mobile

My husband and I flew here from CA for my HS reunion and found a very spacious, clean room. Shower head provided relaxing streams. But the big thing came AFTER we checked out and moved on to Baltimore- I unpacked and realized I had left my entire toiletries bag in the bathroom, including all makeup. Called close to 7pm and they located it! This has saved my vacation and we are so grateful to have stayed at a hotel with such great employees. A great big recommendation!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

This is a beautiful property with a stunning entrance. From the moment we checked in we felt like royalty. Staff was very engaging and cheerful. Loved the pool and the hot tub area. Quiet night for us on a Canadian road trip.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2022

I booked a room for 3 nights and only stayed for 1 night.

While renovated in the last couple of years, this is an older hotel with a lot of lipstick on a pig. The renovation was done on the cheap.

Accessible electrical or USB outlets are few and far between.

The deadbolt on the room door no longer works.

There's no privacy covering for the eye hole.

Painting is chipped and pealing.

Mold or mildew in the bathtub-shower.

The lighting is atrociously bad.

The noise insulation is horrible. Maybe it doesn't exist. This hotel is by a highway. You can hear all of the cars, 24/7.

Zero services are provided. No bellman, no doorman, no valet parking, no luggage carts, no laundry service, no newspapers, etc.

IHG elite status recognition is nonexistent. The Diamond Elite breakfast is pathetic because the hotel only has a buffet and the buffet is worse than the Holiday Inn Express or Comfort Inn. You can get a better breakfast at the gas station. I can't believe anyone would pay $14.95 plus tax for this.

Worst of all, my room wasn't clean.

3 of the 4 pillows had stains and hair. Only 1 pillow was clean.

Hair was on and under the toilet seat.

Hair was also in the shower-bathtub. Besides hair, there was mold or mildew in the shower-bathtub.

None of the pillowcases matched each other. Some of the pillows didn't have pillowcase liners or pillowcase protectors.

My bed didn't even have a blanket. No duvet. Instead, two cotton or cotton-like bedspreads.

Crowne Plaza is supposed to be a full-service, upscale brand equivalent to Marriott, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, or Westin. I've stayed at Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield, Courtyard and Hyatt Place hotels that were nicer, cleaner, provided more services, and had better food-and-beverage.

After complaining, management offered me a suite upgrade. I declined and accepted a refund.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wfbsharon
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2022

Hello wfbsharon,

Thank you for your stay at our Crowne Plaza Annapolis, where we want to help our guest recharge and be inspired. We appreciate you as one of our IHG One Rewards Diamond Elite members.

We wanted to provide a positive and excellent hotel experience. I am sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay. I will share your thoughts with our upper hotel management team. I am sure they will look into these and make things right.

I hope we get the chance to serve you again and create a better experience for you in the future.

Warm thoughts,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

We were here for a meeting and decided to stay 3 kings xtra night to go to downtown Annapolis and Washington DC, it was a Nice stay , our room was nice and clean, the only complaint is that the phone didn’t work in our room and we told the front desk but it wasn’t checked or fixed during our whole stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2022 via mobile

Grew up in Annapolis and was returning to meet up with old friends. To say Annapolis has cultivated its posh (expensive) side is an understatement. Wanted to stay downtown for convenience but the weekend summer prices are crazy. The Crowne Plaza Annapolis offered a very comfortable affordable option. Downtown was easily accessible by car or Uber in 10 minutes. The hotel is roomy, comfortable and quiet. Parking is free which is a real plus in Annapolis (if you’re gonna stay downtown factor in parking struggle and price).

Trip type: Travelled solo