All reviewsfront deskclub loungemedical centerwestfield mallstarbucks coffeerestaurant staffindoor poolbed was comfortablethis past weekenddowntown areanaval academycomputersusna
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Last minute stay at this hotel. We have a dog and he was welcomed in this hotel. Beds were very comfortable. Room cooling was quiet. Shower and bath very large. Nice size room with a desk. Quiet room with little noise from the hallway and did not hear the other rooms at all. We had a back facing room so we looked at the highway. If you are noise sensitive, the noise can bother you ( I was affected, my husband slept like a log). Very happy with this hotel and will strongly consider staying again when in the area. Drive to historic district was easy.

Room Tip: stay in front rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Mercerdkny,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis, your "home away from home", where life is a breeze. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. It is our pleasure to serve you. You are absolutely right. We do well dogs but SERVICE DOGS ONLY. We are delighted to learn that you liked our spacious room and your husband had a good sleep. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

As long as rooms/amenities are standard, I feel most hotels are the same. Beyond rooms, I judge a hotel by its staff. The front desk and housekeeping were great. What really made the trip was the attentiveness and personality of the bartenders. Recep and JP were fabulous. They remembered our drinks and made them perfectly! Very engaging and charismatic! While we enjoyed the restaurant and bar options in the area, each night we were excited to have our last drink with Recep.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear K-Smiles,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis, your "home away from home", where life is a breeze. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Bar tenders are very excited to read your comments about them. We appreciate it. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

When the Crown Plaza Annapolis was offered as part of the IHG Point Breaker I knew I had to take the deal. For the price of 5000 points (or net 3900 points) it was a great deal.

Despite the somewhat shabby exterior and the less than staller location (i.e., it is not close to the heart of the action, but rather situated on the highway at the edge of town) the stay was wonderful. The interior seems to have been recently renovated, and apart from the slow elevators everything was in good working condition, seems to be fresh and new, with modern design motives. Plenty of toiletries and towels in the bathroom. Plenty of power ports all around the room. Big flat screen TV.

My status was acknowledged at check-in with an apology that they could not accommodate me at the highest floor as in my profile (probably a first in my entire IHG stays that someone even acknowledge the request). The room was not upgraded but I was on the quiet side of the hotel as promised at check-in.

I have only interacted with the check-in desk, but if the enthusiasm, kindness and professionalism is any indication of the rest of the staff than the hotel management has done a great job. This was probably one of the better and most memorable check-in experiences ever.

All in all, the hotel is a very solid 4 stars hotel. If you do not mind the distance to the downtown attractions, then it should be a first-rate choice in Annapolis.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear MDDCFlyer,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis, your "home away from home", where life is a breeze. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate it. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Kudos to Bar Tender Recep. He is extremely friendly and customer oriented. Made the stay pleasurable. I would come back again.
All staff has been pleasant and readily available to assist. Room is great. Service is great. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis, your "home away from home", where life is a breeze. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Recep is thrilled to learn that you mentioned his name in te survey. We appreciate it. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Our company signed a room block for 50+ nights total. Unlike other hotel brands, they do not award points to planners if the individual guests pay with their own credit card. The back office staff at Crown Plaza Annapolis didn't understand their own policy and it took over a month to get points even for my personal stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank PeterH8831

Dear Mr. Peter H:

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule providing your feedback regarding your stay at the “Crowne Plaza, Annapolis, MD” showing your concerns about the event planner points not issued. During the block of rooms guest were individual pay of own and majority of the guests have their own IHG member numbers earning the points of their stay. Event Planner points are issued on the basis of the client paying and fully responsible of all the charges of the room block and any F&B charges. We have issued the points on F&B as paid by you. I am extremely sorry we followed the IHG policy. We truly value you and your business.

As a VALUED GUEST, thank you so much for your loyalty towards Brand and the Property. If there is anything further I can be of any assistance feel free to contact me directly. We hope to serve you and your business soon when your travel plans brings you back into the area.

Very respectfully: Elsa John