Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$93
View deal
Priceline$93
BestWestern.com$93
Expedia.com$93
Hotels.com$93
Travelocity$93
Lol.travel$112
All reviews room was clean yogurt nice breakfast pet usna
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

The check in staff was not friendly , over charged me and insisted I had reserved a room to accommodate a pet that I never reserved . My guess is to charge more as my original reservation had doubled since arriving . The room was not clean , the air didn’t work and this hotel should not. “Best Western” is NOT like the past or the way it should be ! Embarrassing low quality ! For this , we should have stayed at a motel 6 or a Hilton for this price ! This hotel cheats you!

Room tip: Don’t stay here
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
James Ross, General Manager at Best Western Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. It is our top priority to listen to your concerns and address it with proper training with the front desk to avoid any issues from happening again.

Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

Stopped here after Annapolis pride and made the right choice. The hotel was very cost friendly. The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly. Breakfast in the morning was complementary with my stay. There were many options and the food was pretty decent for hotel breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James Ross, General Manager at Best Western Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful review with fellow travelers online. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 May 2022

Noisy paper thin walls, people up past midnight talking loudly. The room above was dancing til past 1pm. In the morning multiple puddles of vomit on the sidewalk outside my door.
I really regretted saving a little money and not staying at a nicer place.
Breakfast was acceptable, coffee was actually good for a motel. Staff was friendly, check in and check out was easy. Won't stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
James Ross, General Manager at Best Western Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We were disheartened to see your rating, and we sincerely apologize for not living up to your expectations. We value your business and truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing an excellent experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2022

I have frequented Best Western Annapolis very often in the past year or so. I have generally found this hotel to be very friendly, hospital, clean and very much able to satisfy my needs. In fact I have become on a first name basis with some of the staff members and thoroughly enjoy my time there.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
James Ross, General Manager at Best Western Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2022

We appreciate your business and we love meeting your expectations. Thank you for recognizing our Front Desk service! Our entire staff is integral to the service we offer, so we thank you for complimenting our efforts. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

The room was very nice and clean. The person that checked us in was very nice. There were no elevators. We had to use the stairs. The entrance to the room was on the outside. I would recommend this hotel and stay there again if I was passing through for a night.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James Ross, General Manager at Best Western Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2022

Thank you for reviewing your stay. We are glad to know you found us to be a good value and that you were impressed with our accommodations as well as our courteous associates. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.