US$ 121
Country Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 210
  • Pool
US$ 230
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Academy Bed and Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 232
Gibson's Lodgings of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 158
Priceline
Flag House Inn(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
US$ 200
All reviewssamuel chasestone suitewilliam pacahighly recommend this b bbreakfast was deliciousanngaragehostscomfortroomy
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent a night at the Georgian House and truly enjoyed it. Our room was cozy and quiet with it's own private balcony that we were able to enjoy a glass of wine on. The bed was comfortable. The house was charming with the expected quirks of a house that age, but the comforts you want when trying to relax. Breakfast was delicious. And we were grateful that Ann puts coffee out early so we were able to enjoy a cup before breakfast. This was our first B&B experience, but it won't be our last.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber L
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Perfect for a romantic getaway in Annapolis! As you would expect, the house is old but beautifully maintained and decorated. Ann was glad to help us out with special requests like champagne on arrival and she also gave us some excellent restaurant directions.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank djbrenez
Reviewed 17 December 2015

This review is a bit late but the memory is still so fresh that I decided that its better late than never ! We went last year ( May 2014) and incidentally this was my first experience with a B&B ! I can truly say that I spent one of my most memorable holidays here.Ann was a gracious and informative host ! What I remember the most was the breakfast table my 8 year old son still remembers how tasty it was ! The house is very well kept and breathes rest & comfort ! All I can say is that genuine hospitality cannot be described, but is immediately felt and puts the stranger at once at ease...

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Geetikaghosh
wardj_9, Owner at Georgian House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Thank you! Wonderful to have you with us! Tom & Ann

Reviewed 24 October 2015

My daughter and I stayed at the Georgian House B&B for her 30th birthday. We had such a lovely time! The proprietor was so helpful and attentive and we had tons of personal space which can be difficult in a bed and breakfast. Her house is so beautiful. Perfectly historic in decor which is the whole feeling of Annapolis. The breakfasts were delicious and delightful and we had the best time. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Elaine B
wardj_9, Owner at Georgian House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Thank you Elaine, wonderful to have you and Blair with us. Hope to see you again your next trip to the East Coast.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Spent 2 nights in Annapolis and enjoyed our stay at the 18th century Georgian House. (Parking just next door.) Ann was a most informative source of local history and other snippets of lore. Good restaurant recommendations too. Breakfast treats like her Dutch Apple Puff were delicious!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlanandMary
wardj_9, Owner at Georgian House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Wonderful to have you with us. Good Luck in retirement.