All reviews samuel chase stone suite highly recommend this b b delicious breakfast home away from home downtown annapolis hosts roomy
Reviewed 28 July 2015

My husband and I had never stayed at a B&B before, and the Georgian House was perfect! We stayed in the William Paca room, which had a very comfortable bed and a cute little bathroom with a shower.

The Georgian House is right next door to a large parking garage and is within walking distance of everything in downtown Annapolis. Ann and Tom were very helpful offering directions. One piece of advice: make sure you test out the guest key before you leave...we had some trouble figuring out how to open the front door- user error (but we got it!).

Ann made a delicious breakfast that was very upscale and well presented and the company was lovely (although I'm sure that can change depending on who stays there). :)

Date of stay: July 2015
2  Thank Alissa C
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Stayed for one night, but would loved to have stayed longer. Perfect situation, quiet yet close to everything. Breakfast was superb and our host friendly and very informative. The house has character and an interesting history. Ask about the painting of George Washington.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JSC2852
Reviewed 28 September 2014

This was a first trip to Annapolis for my husband and I, and also our first experience staying at a Bed & Breakfast. We booked our reservations online, choosing the Paca room which is exactly as show in the photos. Ann, the owner was very helpful when asked for dinner recommendation's and her breakfasts were delicious. The location is perfect, walking distance to everything. Upon returning home I read the other reviews and have to agree with everything stated. As I mentioned to Ann when leaving, they exceeded our expectations!

Date of stay: September 2014
2  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 9 September 2014

We stayed at this B&B in August 2014, in the Paca room, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There's really not much I can add to what others here have already written.

But perhaps the best part of this stay was how quickly Ann, the owner, acted to resolve a billing issue. Ann and her husband were out of town when we arrived, which led to a misunderstanding in billing, and us being double-charged. I contacted Ann the following week, and she was able to resolve this matter the very next day with no hassle and little effort on my part. Thank you, Ann!

Date of stay: August 2014
1  Thank yozul145
wardj_9, Owner at Georgian House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Thank you Greg and I hope we will see you again at the Georgian House.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed in the Thomas Stone Suite. It was very clean and roomy. The Inn itself is on the registry of historical landmarks so it comes with all the trappings of its age which gives it a certain charm all of its own. It has many of its original building components - wood floors, six inch door moldings and original glass. Yes, the floors creak a bit but so do I. To us, this adds to the ambiance. My only recommendation - change out the sleeper sofa. It has definitely seen better days

The Inn is within easy walking distance to everything. We arrived early in the morning so we could take a bay sailboat cruise and took Ann's (the Innkeeper) advice and parked in the parking garage almost adjacent to the Inn. We parked there all day and all night. It was $22 but with the discount coupon we received from Ann it became $11.00. Extremely reasonable for 24 hours of parking in a sheltered garage. Once we parked, we did not move the car until we left. Enough about parking.

The Inn is close to everything. Main street is one block away and we were able to get to everything quite easily.

Oh, about breakfast. It was delicious! An egg soufflé accompanied with bacon, fresh fruit and fresh muffins. Certainly didn't go away hungry.

About the Innkeeper -- Ann gave me a couple of suggestions that made me a hero with my wife. She recommended the sailboat and a restaurant for dinner. Both were winners. The "Woodwind" was a two hour sail on the bay and for a landlubber like myself was just enough and perfect. She also recommended the Osteria 177 for dinner. Another hit. You can see my review of it on their space.

Date of stay: August 2014