“Go Navy!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Annapolis
Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 25 Annapolis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Ann was gracious and accommodating on our recent visit while my son was a drag at the academy for a few days as he has been applying to the academy. She was insightful to offer us advice on the midshipmen life and also the local entertainment. The B&B is located within a short walk to Main Street, the USNA and the harbor. Honestly, you will not need a car and we took a service from the airport to the B&B, however there is a local parking garage right next store to her B&B. Our room was very clean, the B&B quiet, relaxing and you could not hear any street outside noise or other tenants while staying. Our mattress was very comfortable and our accommodations clean. The shower in our private bath was hot with great water pressure and she provided ample towels. Ann was patient to answer many questions before I booked the room and even after and during our stay. I would definitely recommend this B&B, the value, location, accomodations, hot daily breakfast and Ann made my trip relaxing and enjoyable. Hopefully I look forward to staying here should my son get accepted in the future. If your skeptical about a B&B Ann is a great place to start to enjoy your first experience!

Room Tip: Just inform Ann of your needs and she will make sure they are met.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Gina P
wardj_9, Owner at Georgian House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Thank you and we look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

My husband and I had never stayed at a B&B before, and the Georgian House was perfect! We stayed in the William Paca room, which had a very comfortable bed and a cute little bathroom with a shower.

The Georgian House is right next door to a large parking garage and is within walking distance of everything in downtown Annapolis. Ann and Tom were very helpful offering directions. One piece of advice: make sure you test out the guest key before you leave...we had some trouble figuring out how to open the front door- user error (but we got it!).

Ann made a delicious breakfast that was very upscale and well presented and the company was lovely (although I'm sure that can change depending on who stays there). :)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alissa C
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Stayed for one night, but would loved to have stayed longer. Perfect situation, quiet yet close to everything. Breakfast was superb and our host friendly and very informative. The house has character and an interesting history. Ask about the painting of George Washington.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JSC2852
Reviewed 28 September 2014

This was a first trip to Annapolis for my husband and I, and also our first experience staying at a Bed & Breakfast. We booked our reservations online, choosing the Paca room which is exactly as show in the photos. Ann, the owner was very helpful when asked for dinner recommendation's and her breakfasts were delicious. The location is perfect, walking distance to everything. Upon returning home I read the other reviews and have to agree with everything stated. As I mentioned to Ann when leaving, they exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 9 September 2014

We stayed at this B&B in August 2014, in the Paca room, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There's really not much I can add to what others here have already written.

But perhaps the best part of this stay was how quickly Ann, the owner, acted to resolve a billing issue. Ann and her husband were out of town when we arrived, which led to a misunderstanding in billing, and us being double-charged. I contacted Ann the following week, and she was able to resolve this matter the very next day with no hassle and little effort on my part. Thank you, Ann!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yozul145
wardj_9, Owner at Georgian House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Thank you Greg and I hope we will see you again at the Georgian House.