The Annapolis Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Annapolis
See available hotels
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)
  • Pool
Village Inn(Annapolis)
View Hotel
All reviewsmurray suiteelegant dining roomwonderful hostswonderful storiesperiod antiquesnaval academyluxurious bathroompoints of interestlike sleeping on a cloudperfect locationmost recent visitbeautiful antiquesbreakfast tablehistoric sitesbreakfast was excellentchocolate covered strawberrieswalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2011

My husband and I stayed with Joe and Alex at The Annapolis Inn for our 35th anniversary. We wanted a special place in a good location (ie., walk to restaurants and shops) where we would feel a little spoiled. Not only were we spoiled by the beautiful antiques, delicious breakfasts and central location, but we so enjoyed our innkeepers, Joe and Alex. They were wonderful hosts, story tellers and guides and we would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

Our visit was wonderful. Our hosts were friendly and made us feel at home immediately. The Annapolis Inn is decorated beautifully and superbly clean. Every time we entered the house, we were greeted with mouth watering scents from the kitchen. The breakfast more than held up to its aromatic promise and the table was beautifully set for the occasion. The room was romantic and spacious. The bed linens were scrumptuous and the bathroom postively spa like, from the air jet tub and stand alone shower with super water pressure to the luxurious towels. We were sorry our stay was so short.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

great location in Annapolis, exquisite bed & breakfast with sumptuous breakfasts and hosts who treat you with wonderful attention.

Room Tip: the suites are so romantic - proposals or anniversaries are ideal here
Reviewed 8 August 2011

After an exhausting search of a b&b to stay in Annapolis as a surprise anniversary trip for my wife I chose the Annapolis Inn. It was beyond my expectations! Alex & Joe make sure that you are well taken care of for your stay. They provided excellent dinner suggestions as well as things to do while visiting Annapolis. The breakfasts were amazingly good! The Inn is rich in history and beautifully kept. Our room was comfortable and very clean! The location is perfect for enjoying the historic downtown. You can walk out the door to the water, shops and restaurants.

It was also great to get to know Alex & Joe. After engaging in converstaion with these gentleman you quickly learn they are living out their purpose by operating this inn. They have a heart for mentoring the young men & women of the Naval Academy and have truely become a blessing to the lives of these individuals. Thank you Alex and Joe for an awesome Annapolis experience for my wife & I's sixth anniversary. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The Annapolis Inn is a wonderful bed and breakfast and a great place to make memories that will last a lifetime.

I highly recommend the Annapolis Inn for romantic getaways; Alex and Joe are gracious and caring hosts, and the inn itself is a beautiful house steeped in history. The hosts helped me plan a getaway weekend for me and my partner, and they helped me organize my marriage proposal that went off without a hitch. Alex knew all the best restaurants and locales, so we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves.

If you want to pamper yourself, or your partner, you will love the Annapolis Inn. My partner and I are looking forward to visiting Alex and Joe again and again to celebrate our marriage in the place it began - the lap of luxury.