“Nice, clean modern room”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nice, clean modern room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Very nice room. About a 10 minute drive from downtown Annapolis. The room was modern, up to date and comfortable. The bathroom was also modern and a good size. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave. They had a nice buffet and hot breakfast bar which was 10.95/per person or free to us with Hilton Gold Status.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
HGI_GM_Annapolis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
KJ Gator:

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about the Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis during your time spent in Annapolis. We always appreciate feedback and we will be using your comments as a form of recognition to our TEAM.

Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Korean first
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

As expected from a Hilton Garden Inn, the hotel was immaculate, large comfy rooms... but what makes this particular location so special is the awesome staff. Girls at the front desk went above and beyond to provide excellent service... only sad not, the adjustable sleep bed in our room was not working, but they are still crazy comfortable regardless.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
HGI_GM_Annapolis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Granipc:

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review! We really appreciate it when our Guests give us feedback via Trip Advisor!

After reading your review, I am very proud of our TEAM and that we were able to take good care of you while you were in town visiting Annapolis. Also, if you would like contact me personally and let me know what room you were in, I will make sure we get our bed fixed!

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Annapolis.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

410-266-9006 x 7002
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

I recently stayed here and it was the best hotel staying experience I've ever had. The staff is friendly and so accommodating and I have to give a special thank you to Heather and Casey for everything they did. The room was clean and spacious and exceeded all of my expectations.

My stay was part of a romantic evening I planned for my (now) fiance. I will save everyone the details, but Heather and Casey went out of their way to make sure that this was a very special evening, doing things that I hadn't even asked of them. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and the breakfast was great. I would highly recommend staying here!!!!

Property Management: Please recognize the outstanding staff members working at this establishment. I cannot say enough how appreciative I am to have received such great customer service!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ryan b
HGI_GM_Annapolis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Ryan B.:

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate your feedback.

I agree, Heather and Casey are AMAZING!

I'm happy to hear that you found your room to be fresh and clean. I'm also excited to hear that we could help out with your romantic evening and congratulations, I wish you and your fiance' the best!

Heather and Casey have been recognized for going above and beyond.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Enthusiastically,

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed at the Hilton the weekend of 2/16-18 to attend an memorial service at the Naval Academy for our nephew who recently passed away. The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable except for the pillows which were way too flat. The staff was very friendly and helpful as far as getting directions and other information; kudos to Heather at the front desk, she was very nice. The breakfast area was very nice with a choice of continental breakfast or cooked to order. Definitely would stay here if making a future visit.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank John-from-Florida
John-from-Florida:

Thank you for your Trip Advisor response. Although I wish you were visiting on different circumstances, I'm glad we were able to provide friendly accommodations. Thank you for also commenting on our restaurant and staff, as well as Heather (Front Desk) We will be recognizing the restaurant this month for their contributions and going above and beyond to take care of our guests.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you should need anything the next time you plan on visiting Annapolis.

Enthusiastically,

Berryville, Va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

Clean; very helpful staff; back off the road a bit. A few miles from downtown area if that is important.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple