“Very special place”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$ 60 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Third Street
Reviewed 1 March 2018

One our our favorite restaurants in Annapolis. Jen at the bar is a favorite always with a smile and highly knowledgeable about every wine. We love the sweet and spicy Salmon (not sure of the exact name we just always order it!) the corn casserole, mushrooms and creamed spinach. My husband & I first met here and then years later engaged to me here! The manager on his own accord when he heard brought out rose petals and champagne with strawberries. Truly amazing and sweet hospitality. What a wonderful gesture to make us feel special and help us celebrate! Definitely a restaurant in Annapolis to go to if you want a romantic evening with someone special.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We arrived for dinner and had to wait in the bar for about 15 minutes before getting seated. The drinks served, while pricey, were substantial and delicious. Once seated, we indulged the waited by ordering what he recommended and his opinions were right on... the seafood selected was delicious and prepared expertly. Overall, a great place to spend an evening with someone special.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

THe reason I did not rate this first in Annapolis for steak is because Lewnes beat it by a smidgeon. But the service is always fantastic, the menu offers seafood/chicken/steak but mostly great steak and great sides. Watch the cocktails. I had a manhattan and needed help to stand up. But it was worth it. The wine menu is wonderful and there is someone on site to help with choices. We have had many big parties here in the back room, as well as small cozy dinners, just my husband and I.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Have to dress nice for admittance. Steaks were sizzling when they were handed out plus got to choose the steak knife. Went in February 2017 for my 18th BDay. Fries container is big so 1 container is enough to share. Prices are between $10-$60
It’s a sit down restaurant and spend at least an hr & a hour.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I started with the carpaccio and then had the filet. He had the New York strip. Both were cooked to perfection. The service was stellar. No complaints at all. We decided to skip dessert, but everything looked good! Would definitely return!