“always on the go”

Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Chicago, Illinois
“always on the go”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

This was my first stay at an Extended Stay hotel and I was skeptical about staying. To my surprise the and hotel was newly remodelded and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and the hotel is very centrally located. the 1 thing that I would recommend is an upgrade to queen beds instead of doubles.

Room Tip: all rooms have a full kitchen!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank LaJewel W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Annapolis
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have been living there for the past 3months and found this place really good for its money.
Plus now it has the rooms renovated as well. I would highly recommend this place to stay if you are looking for a short term contract or for temporary reasons. I found the staff very helpful and friendly esp. Angie. I am grateful for their service and I wish them all good luck.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Fenil M
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Annapolis - Naval Academy. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This hotel was home for me last year for about 8 weeks while I was working in the DC area. It was recommended to me to check out extended stay america hotels and I have to say if this place is any indication of how their other hotels are run then I would definitely consider it again for long work trips. The staff was nice and always helpful, answering questions and so on. You have the opinion of having your room cleaned once a week at a extra charge which was good.

This hotel is clean and I agree they did make me feel like home away from home which is always good. Yes some of the people at this hotel actually live there, yes its true, but I found it to be a good mixture of those kinds and people like me in the area for an "extended stay" working, contractors, consultants, etc. Ive stayed at many nice hotels, all over the country and it should be known...these kinds of hotels are not the Ritz, so don't expect that, but I always felt safe.

The location is good for access to US 50 and plenty of places to shop and go to eat around there, you could even walk to some places if you want.

Room Tip: one thing..my room was in the back of the hotel, not much sunlight bc there are high trees and the h...
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Annapolis - Naval Academy. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.