Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
One of my favorite places to go in Annapolis

So this park is kind of hidden. It is rarely busy. It is located on the Severn River, almost below... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
dfens42
Annapolis, Maryland
Beauitufl area

Terrific place to watch boats and fish. Clean public bathrooms. Easy to park. Beautiful scenery... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2018
bvcoyne
Westerville, Ohio

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Annapolis
from US$ 59.00
from US$ 29.00
from US$ 59.00
More Info
All reviews severn river naval academy fishing launching kayak waves
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Beautiful view of the United States Naval Academy and the Severn River. Nice place to watch waterfowl fly up and down the river. It is also a great place to watch the boats go by! Looks like a nice spot to watch a sunrise or sunset. It is also free to visit!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is a beautiful small park with fabulous vistas of the Severn River 5 minutes' drive from the center of Annapolis. There is a small beach and provides a lovely location for a picnic lunch or dinner.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My husband, my 8 year old son, and I spent a few hours here the other day. It's really very pretty. The main reason for our visit was so my husband could do some fishing. No one seemed to be catching anything while we were there, but we had fun. I'd definitely go back, and recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing afternoon. There's no big toys or anything for little ones, so if your kids aren't easily amused by nature alone, you might want to hold off on this one. We had a blast, though.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank NWDani
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Nice size rockfish I love going to this fishing spot with my friends and family I go there mostly everyday

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Love size of this park and the native grasses, flowers in bloom, bronze statues, and places to fish. Park includes picnic tables, outdoor johns,rental of kyaks and canoes.

Date of experience: August 2016