“neighborhood park with great views of the Severn River”

Jonas Green State Park
Ranked #30 of 96 things to do in Annapolis
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is a beautiful small park with fabulous vistas of the Severn River 5 minutes' drive from the center of Annapolis. There is a small beach and provides a lovely location for a picnic lunch or dinner.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"waterfront"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My husband, my 8 year old son, and I spent a few hours here the other day. It's really very pretty. The main reason for our visit was so my husband could do some fishing. No one seemed to be catching anything while we were there, but we had fun. I'd definitely go back, and recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing afternoon. There's no big toys or anything for little ones, so if your kids aren't easily amused by nature alone, you might want to hold off on this one. We had a blast, though.

1  Thank NWDani
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Nice size rockfish I love going to this fishing spot with my friends and family I go there mostly everyday

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Love size of this park and the native grasses, flowers in bloom, bronze statues, and places to fish. Park includes picnic tables, outdoor johns,rental of kyaks and canoes.

2  Thank Diane K