“Best donuts (and thai food)”
Review of Carlson's Donuts

Carlson's Donuts
Ranked #90 of 389 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Although I was confused the first time I walked into Carlson's for thai food and smelled donuts, the place quickly won me over. If you want a really good donut, look no further--this is the place. And the thai food is good, too.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 15 January 2017

My office keeps asking me to bring in these donuts ever since the first time I brought them. So soft. So good. Love them all. ALL!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Best doughnuts in town, by far. No need for trendy things.

The line might be long, but they are worth it, and they might run out so get there early.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Not a huge selection like some of the new donut places popping up. Doesn't matter!!! They have the classics and they make them to perfection! We take our donuts seriously and this place is always on our To Do List when we are in Annapolis!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Bottom line: the best donuts around. I'm not a fan of those trendy places that serve hot and topped doughnuts. These are great raiser donuts served in many varieties. The old Thai ladies are rude but that's part of the charm of this place.

Date of visit: September 2016