“Everything I needed and more!”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I love the rooms and the layout. Excellent staff: Alex, Miranda and the engineer named Tim was extremely helpful. I needed several things for my trip and everything I needed was in walking distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Accessibility! Parking lots at every location and that was very helpful.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear 727lynetted:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel in Annapolis. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location helped due to the proximity to area shops and restaurants.

I also appreciate the Outstanding rating for the hotel and the shout out to Alex, Miranda and Tim. Your review will be shares with all of our team members.

I hope your travels bring you back to Annapolis and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

It's our second time staying there my husband and I love it a lot place is clean rooms are excellent and staff are great would recommend and definitely would stay there if we go back there keep it up

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 614nataleed:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I am delighted that this was your second stay with us and it was as nice as the first one. I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel and I will share it with our entire team.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the area soon and I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Frirndly helpful staff great central location convenient for business and pleasure. Attractions, shoppoyand variety dining are within less than a mile. Excellent continental breakfast and lunch for meeting

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear doidcbranch:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your interaction with the staff, our convenient location and dining in the Ports of Call Restaurant.

I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel land I will share your review with all of our team members. I hope that your travels bring you back to the area soon and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We traveled for a wedding in Maryland and chose Annapolis as our place to stay. We enjoyed the proximity to shopping and restaurants that you could literally walk to in necessary. Also the hotel has a shuttle which we took advantage of on Saturday morning to visit the waterfront. Much easier to tip a driver than to find a parking garage when it is crowded in the summer. We did have issues with the TV in our room it kept cutting out, we didn't know if it was just our TV or the entire hotel's cable or satellite. We ate from the buffet the first day and some of the hot food was luke warm but the second day we ordered off the menu and the food was much better. The beds could definitely be updated, a little too firm. Made me miss my mattress from home. Staff was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Kirby D:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Annapolis. I am happy to read about the things you enjoyed during your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the convenient location to shopping and dining, the shuttle service and the staff interaction.

Additionally, I appreciate the feedback regarding the breakfast, television, and restaurant. Your review will be shared with all of the team members.

I hope your travels bring you back to the area soon and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Memorial day weekend visiting son that lives in Annapolis two blocks away good location for my visit - Clean room - Great Staff - only con - no mini frig in room will stay here again Special thanks to Shelly H for her help!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Z7YScindyt:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the service and I look forward to sharing your review with Shelly H.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Warm regards,