“Great meal, and excellent service.”

The Chop House - Annapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House - Annapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We decided to try this restaurant based on reviews. Although it was a busy weekend, the restaurant was remarkably empty.
The server was young but extremely professional. He made certain recommendations which were good, and overall the evening was outstanding. The food was excellent, and their choices for wine were commensurate with the establishment.

1  Thank Glen A
MSVRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House - Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate your feedback. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at The Chop House. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We ran out of anything to drink, ran out of bread, our waiter was in conversation constantly with another table, we finally flagged down a hostess that walked by to check on something to drink. She did not apologize, but she did pull him aside and speak to him. He came over to apologize and said he did not know how to excuse himself from a conversation. We ran out of something to drink again, food was just mediocre. We had 3 people and our check was $215 (which I expected) but I also expected great service and great food. Not a repeat for us

MSVRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House - Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. I am disappointed to hear about your poor experience at The Chop House. I have forwarded your review to our General Manager, Sarah Raker-Manning, and we would really like to speak with you personally. If possible, please contact Sarah at (410) 224-4957 . If you prefer to provide your contact information I would be happy to pass it along to her. We truly hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband and I had dinner at The Chop House on my birthday. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. The staff was excellent. Their birthday promotion is superb. If you go on your ACTUAL birthday a discount is offered based on the number of guests in your party.

Hello,
Thank you for the great review. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at The Chop House. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very upscale! A great place for special occasions. Our waiter, Alex, was very enthusiastic and charming. My only criticism is that trip advisor's menu is very outdated. The prices are MUCH higher. But the best wedge salad ever and a memorable bananas foster bread pudding

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently dined at the Chop House. My espresso rubbed filet mignon was very good - it was cooked to perfection. My husband's filet was slightly undercooked for a 'medium' order. However, it was still very tasty. The cheddar au gratin potatoes were amazing. We also enjoyed the Banana's Foster bread pudding dessert. That said, when you are dining at an upscale Steak/Chop House, you shouldn't have to ask twice for the glass of wine you ordered or for a refill on your sofa, and you definitely shouldn't have to pour your own Voss water. I think we'll stick with Lewnes or Stoney River.

1  Thank lparker220