Days Inn by Wyndham Aberdeen
Home2.com
US$ 124
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 175
US$ 156
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

US$ 83
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 67
US$ 63
US$ 133
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 167
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 122
Hampton.com
Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
Orbitz.com
All reviewsaffordable pricecheck in was easybed was comfortablehotel staysmoking roomoff the highwayconvenient locationstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againripken stadiummdrefrigeratorstairwellupgradescouponratesbugs
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I had such a nice stay at this hotel. I spent the first half of the week there on business. Then my husband and kids joined me the second half of the week, so I had the experience of staying there as a Mom as well! The staff was so nice, and the rooms were great as well. One morning I rushed out and forgot my gold necklace on the bureau. I didn't even realize what happened until I returned to find my necklace waiting for me. I would've completely forgotten all about it otherwise. My kids had a great time in the pool, and the breakfast totally hit the spot. Not only would I recommend this place to a friend, but I had checked out midweek. My husband came down to join me, and I chose to re-book there!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LAMexicanVacation
Reviewed 19 October 2010

The room was overall filthy. The carpet was gummy and almost black from dirt in the traffic areas. There were what I would classify as roaches scurrying around the floor. The desk clerk mixed me a concoction of what I think was insecticide (had no odor) and handed it to me to use as I thought fit. As for the cleanliness, he admitted that all the rooms were the same. In room coffee maker didn't work to which I was informed that I could come to the lobby in the AM and get a cup. Bad experience all the way around.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jdr8888888
Reviewed 18 April 2009

I went with three kids 6,12, and 14. The room was clean, but it smelled of cigarettes, despite my specific request for a non smoking room. It was chilly one night and I asked the front desk for an additional blanket and was told that I couldn't receive one because all the rooms had a precise allotment of blankets...
I also asked for a roll away bed and was also turned down. As for extras, most hotels provide lotion or shampoo. This hotel had none of these sundry items.

Pretty basic. We eventually stayed at the LaQuinta next door.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2008

Rooms a little small but overall a value for the money.
My main concern was the rain!
we stayed 2 days the entire time it rained and the entire time the ceiling was leaking near door.
When I booked this room on website it stated the rooms and entire hotel had been renovated, so needless to say I was a little shocked.

Also the door was old and no longer fit the door properly???
had about a 1/2 inch gap all the way down door,
could actually see outside . not a very good feeling knowing someone else could be looking back at you at any point.

Customer service was good and the lobby and rooms clean.

checked out at 4am and went to return door keycard and slipped off curb. sidewalks are pink and so was drop off area for cars so it was very difficult to tell where walk ended and road area begin unless you were walking looking down all the time.
its about a 6 inch drop off so be carefull.
bruised pretty bad. and lower back twisted. not good

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 May 2008

I have to say I was worried to stay here after reading the reviews. But after arriving and seeing my room, I was very relieved. The hotel is newly remodeled. The room was not smelly or dirty like the reviews I read. Our room was nice and clean, you could smell the cleaning supplies as you walked in the door. It is perfect for the price. I will definitely be staying here again. Also the woman at the front desk (Alma) was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family