“Convenient clean and friendly”
Review of Days Inn Aberdeen

Days Inn Aberdeen
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Aberdeen
palm beach county, fllorida
“Convenient clean and friendly”
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Stayed on two trips this august the rooms are always clean no funky smell sheets pillows and towels smelt fresh and its right off. Of I95 if you can pick up one of those hotel coupon books they honor their coupons also

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank flipflopsonly
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
South Amboy, NJ
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I had such a nice stay at this hotel. I spent the first half of the week there on business. Then my husband and kids joined me the second half of the week, so I had the experience of staying there as a Mom as well! The staff was so nice, and the rooms were great as well. One morning I rushed out and forgot my gold necklace on the bureau. I didn't even realize what happened until I returned to find my necklace waiting for me. I would've completely forgotten all about it otherwise. My kids had a great time in the pool, and the breakfast totally hit the spot. Not only would I recommend this place to a friend, but I had checked out midweek. My husband came down to join me, and I chose to re-book there!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank LAMexicanVacation
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 19 October 2010

The room was overall filthy. The carpet was gummy and almost black from dirt in the traffic areas. There were what I would classify as roaches scurrying around the floor. The desk clerk mixed me a concoction of what I think was insecticide (had no odor) and handed it to me to use as I thought fit. As for the cleanliness, he admitted that all the rooms were the same. In room coffee maker didn't work to which I was informed that I could come to the lobby in the AM and get a cup. Bad experience all the way around.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jdr8888888
Staten Island NY
Reviewed 18 April 2009

I went with three kids 6,12, and 14. The room was clean, but it smelled of cigarettes, despite my specific request for a non smoking room. It was chilly one night and I asked the front desk for an additional blanket and was told that I couldn't receive one because all the rooms had a precise allotment of blankets...
I also asked for a roll away bed and was also turned down. As for extras, most hotels provide lotion or shampoo. This hotel had none of these sundry items.

Pretty basic. We eventually stayed at the LaQuinta next door.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
West Virginia
Reviewed 26 October 2008

Rooms a little small but overall a value for the money.
My main concern was the rain!
we stayed 2 days the entire time it rained and the entire time the ceiling was leaking near door.
When I booked this room on website it stated the rooms and entire hotel had been renovated, so needless to say I was a little shocked.

Also the door was old and no longer fit the door properly???
had about a 1/2 inch gap all the way down door,
could actually see outside . not a very good feeling knowing someone else could be looking back at you at any point.

Customer service was good and the lobby and rooms clean.

checked out at 4am and went to return door keycard and slipped off curb. sidewalks are pink and so was drop off area for cars so it was very difficult to tell where walk ended and road area begin unless you were walking looking down all the time.
its about a 6 inch drop off so be carefull.
bruised pretty bad. and lower back twisted. not good

• Liked — 5 pillows on bed
  • Disliked — leaking roof
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)