Comfort Inn Civic Center
US$ 106
Travelocity
US$ 152
Great 4.5/5
Axell's Scandinavian Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 165
US$ 152
Official Site
Excellent 5/5
All reviewscivic centerfront deskbreakfast roomhot tubwafflesthe young ladysausageking bedcheck in was easyfresh fruitnice breakfastbusiness tripeasy accessrooms are cleanwaffle makernight stayoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2012

The best part of this hotel is the staff. We have stayed at this hotel many times, experiencing many different staff. Each and everyone was more than helpful! Greeted us with a big Hello and friendly conversation. One time there was a few rooms of a sports team and were a bit noisy. We asked for a room change, not only did they move us gladly, we were upgraded to a larger room.

The rooms are very clean, breakfast is great, and even made our little dog comfortable with a little great from the hotel.

Room Tip: If you travel with a dog, they endeavor to put you on the first floor so it is easy to take your dog out.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I stayed here 4 nights upon my arrival the hotel looked great very spacious. The front desk clerk a dark looking young man checked me in he was very friendly smiling and you could he enjoyed his job. On my way to my room another gentleman wearing a red sox hat smiled said good afternoon and explained where my room was. All staff were very plesant and friendly. My room was very clean smelled clean and looked great I have stayed at many hotels and this is far the best I have stayed at you can tell th staff enjoy their jobs and take pride in their work. I am really shocked when the guy in red socks hat asked me the next morning how my stay is going how I slept and so forth any problems feel free to let him or the front desk know very professional caring staff will always return to this hotel when I stay in Maine thank you for a wonderful visit!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I have stayed here several times over the last couple of years. I have also stayed at other hotels in Augusta which gives me an oportunity to compare it with others.
First the location is just off the highway allowing easy access to other local towns and cities. A gas station/mini-market is immediately across the street. It also has a 99 Restaurant attached to the hotel which is a great conveinence for lunch/dinner or drinks. If you venture down the street you will get a mix of big box stores, restaurants, movie theatres, etc. The rooms are comfortable and clean, with a decent continental breakfast and pleasant service.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I've stayed in all the medium priced hotels in the Augusta area, this is by the property I will always go back to!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
kquirion, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you for writing us a review regarding your recent stay! We appreciate the excellent comments about your stay and are glad that you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for choosing to stay here, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Excellent professional service with nice comfortable clean rooms.

• Stayed: January 2012
kquirion, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review for us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will see you again in the future. Thanks again!