Cloud 9 Restaurant at the Senator Inn & Spa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We came in for the buffet but came a little too late so we sat to eat anyway. I asked if the wait would be long because we had an appointment. Knowing we had a time frame, the waitress was very considerate of that. We got service right away and it was very good! Food was excellent and dessert was amazing. A little pricier than we anticipated for a family lunch, but that's what you get with fine dining! Would most certainly eat here again if we're in the area!

Date of visit: July 2018
BarbaraFOM, Front Office Manager at Cloud 9 Restaurant at the Senator Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for choosing Cloud 9 for your dining experience. We are happy to hear that your waitress gave you the consideration that you deserve and that our food was excellent. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I live just outside Augusta and work there. This is my go-to place for lunch with friends and colleagues, and I host a 125-person banquet here every year. My banquet attendees (at least a few of them) are pretty critical, and I've never had complaints about the food. Also one of the few places around that serves Indian pudding. Yummmmm. While I wouldn't call it "gourmet" on the order of large cities (I dine in Washington DC quite frequently), this is about the most "gourmet" restaurant around these parts. I've never had a bad meal here.

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our restaurant and banquets. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The meal and the price of the meal was great. Staff needs some training. I asked a worker what had happened to the nice fish tank. (It had been there the last few times we were there and loved looking at it.) He looked at me and didn't bother to answer. He asked someone in the back a question. I thought that was rude but let it pass. My husband finished his small meal before I did so I asked the waitress when she went by if he could select his dessert now. She said "We wait till everyone is done eating. That's the way we do it here." So I told her I was done and we ordered two desserts. But I would have preferred to finish my meal. We will never go out of our way to eat at the Senator again....loads of other places to stop.

Date of visit: June 2018

Please except my apologies for your experience in our restaurant and we will are looking into it.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The breakfast buffet includes a great selection of eggs, sausage, muffins, yogurt, fruit, toast, and bagels. The wait staff is excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Date of visit: June 2018
BarbaraDArcy, Front Office Manager at Cloud 9 Restaurant at the Senator Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for choosing Cloud 9 for your breakfast and we are glad that you enjoyed it and that the staff was to your liking. Please come again

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

So me and my wife and other business coworkers came in to have the front door opened like the red carpet treatment. We were greeted by outstanding young man with great character and outstanding personality. Our server name was Isaiah and he had everything to a perfect note. Our food was great and our server was very on point unlike our last couple times with other servers. Again our visit this time was outstandingly great. We are defiantly coming back again and we hope to have Isaiah again.

Date of visit: June 2018
BarbaraDArcy, Front Office Manager at Cloud 9 Restaurant at the Senator Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of our restaurant and Isaiah. We look forward to your return and thank you for choosing Cloud 9 to serve you.