“Always pleasant staff and quickly seated!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Been here many times as I meet a girlfriend here for lunch now and then. The lobby may be full of larger parties at times, but it normally doesn't take long for a party of 2 to be seated.

Server was friendly and knew the menu. Food was good (hard to mess up soup, salad, and breadsticks) and our server paid attention so our drinks didn't go empty.

Overall, for a chain restaurant, this place isn't bad. I like this particular location as they have ample parking and it's set away from all the other stores in the area.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good--the decor is pleasant and the staff was friendly and efficient; the salad bowl was large and tasty.
Could be better--the bread sticks were rubbery and we not offered any dipping sauce. the lasagna bites appetizer was tasteless

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I've always had a fairly good experience at Augusta's Olive Garden but I come here much less than I used to ever since Bruschetta was removed from the menu.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My husband brought me and our daughters to dinner on Mother’s Day. Yes, the restaurant was super busy and our waiter was spread way too thin and wasn’t too attentive but overall I think he was doing the best he could have done. If anything management should have been going around, helping or making sure there was just enough staff on duty. Olive Garden seems to always be busy though so I figured they would have it figured out or maybe they were just crazy busy?

As far as our actual dinner goes everything came out perfectly as always. Chicken and shrimp carbonara was delicious. The Tour of Italy was genuinely enjoyed by our baby and seven year old. Unlimited salad and breadsticks were in plenty of supply and my Mother’s Day was made wonderful, even with a moment of my screaming one year old. My husband and I have made Olive Garden our new usual date night restaurant because it has always been reliable for an delicious dinner and attentive and professional staff. Thank you Olive Garden!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We often head to the shopping plaza and our go to restaurant is this Olive Garden! We love the soup and salad. Delicious every time. The hostesses and waitresses are always so inviting.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK